Nov 12, 2017
Application sent 14th october 2017
Application received -18th october 2017
AOR - 24th November 2017
IN PROCESS - 13th December 2017
Pl update

Sam63

Oct 31, 2017
So the strangest thing just happened! I just received my AOR via e-mail. They responded yesterday to the web form saying that we have not received an application from you and this morning they sent me an AOR. It may be a coincidence but I suggest people with applications around my time of delivery (October 16) to use the web form.
What is the link for WEBform, So I can ask for an update on my application.
What info do you need in order to submit a webform.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope. You are wrong my friend. I did this for my PR application, for my PR card application and for my citizenship app. Multiple requests do not override any earlier request, I am confident.

You got it wrong my friend. You wont receive notes every other week just because you submitted request every other week. You place a first request and then you make another request after one a week then it will override your first request you submitted.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Multiple requests to the ATIP department will never result in delays. The ATIP only pulls out data from IRCC databases. It has nothing to do with citizenship officers or any other kind of immigration officer.

Lol. It’s this kind of behaviour that results in delays. You realize the average processing time is 12 months? That’s 52 requests! Come on dude...

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
My ecase shows application in process December 13.
Application was received on October 19 and aor on November 26.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Multiple requests to the ATIP department will never result in delays. The ATIP only pulls out data from IRCC databases. It has nothing to do with citizenship officers or any other kind of immigration officer.
It won’t result in delays to the application but excessive requests absolutely delay other genuine ATIP requests due to lack of resources.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
I'm in the same boat... Oct 23. I submitted my application in french so that might also affect its processing as per the lack of french agents. But I'm thinking of swinging by my mp's office as soon as oct 23 application reaches 80% - it's currently at 53%. Any other other suggestions ?[/QUOT
I have no idea my friend as to what steps we can take, Canada Post says it delivered my Application on 23rd October, IRCC agents say they cannot locate my application , dunno what should I do, sending another application doesn't make sense

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
I have no idea my friend as to what steps we can take, Canada Post says it delivered my Application on 23rd October, IRCC agents say they cannot locate my application , dunno what should I do, sending another application doesn't make sense
I got the same response from the web form saying that they cannot locate my application yesterday. Today I got my AOR. You are right, sending another application doesn't make sense. It's hard to wait but that's the best way I think.
Could someone please update the spreadsheet for me? AOR on December 20th. Thanks!

robw

Mar 10, 2014
For one's sanity though, you shouldn't go crazy with those ATIP requests. Maybe one at the 6 month mark and 6 months thereafter; that's assuming your application isn't going anywhere. If there's movement on your application, don't waste someone's energy on getting those notes.

robw

Mar 10, 2014
It won’t result in delays to the application but excessive requests absolutely delay other genuine ATIP requests due to lack of resources.
It always takes 30 calendar days to get your GCMS notes. 30 days on the dot. If those requests really were jamming up the system, you would expect that period to go up, but it's always 30 days.