+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

samirmdn

Oct 9, 2016
Oct2016 said:
Congrats, did eCas shows this info and when? thanks
No update on ecas. When I sign into ecas, my citizenship application status shows "Decision Made". When I click on Decision Made, the last item on the list shows "We started processing your application on November 1, 2016", no mention of anything beyond that.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Thanks Samirmdn,

Same situation I see four lines including test invitation.

samirmdn said:
No update on ecas. When I sign into ecas, my citizenship application status shows "Decision Made". When I click on Decision Made, the last item on the list shows "We started processing your application on November 1, 2016", no mention of anything beyond that.

Arctic16

Oct 28, 2016
sumitk2016 said:
My eCas still shows "In Process". I've called CIC and have been told that my security check(s) is pending.
I never knew that there were security checks after taking the citizenship test !

I thought the test was the last step ::)

Good luck with your application nevertheless.

janecki

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
I just called CIC and was told that my ceremony is scheduled for March 7th but the letter has not been mailed yet so it might change

sumitk2016

Jan 25, 2017
Arctic16 said:
I never knew that there were security checks after taking the citizenship test !

I thought the test was the last step ::)

Good luck with your application nevertheless.
There are 3 checks that need to take place once you file is "in process". 1 of them triggers the test invite. The remain 2 are security based checks.

Arctic16

Oct 28, 2016
sumitk2016 said:
There are 3 checks that need to take place once you file is "in process". 1 of them triggers the test invite. The remain 2 are security based checks.
Thank you for the information.

I was mentally already in the "oath letter" land until this valuable input of yours.

Hopefully the paranoid checking of the mailbox stops, and even more hopefully the checks come in OK.

Thanks again

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Hi
i am October applicat.just checked Online account service for my citizenship and get this update.

"We sent you correspondence on February 17, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

is there anyone who received this update and knew what they usually ask?i am worried?is ot for finger prints?or any idea?

will really appreciate ur answer...

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
blueye said:
Hi
i am October applicat.just checked Online account service for my citizenship and get this update.

"We sent you correspondence on February 17, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

is there anyone who received this update and knew what they usually ask?i am worried?is ot for finger prints?or any idea?

will really appreciate ur answer...
this is FP request

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
how long finger prints process would take?

ghnboy

Nov 22, 2016
Anyone has Oat Ceremony schedule in Scarborough in March or April?

I don't see any data available in Scarborough