Med's Done....
13-09-2015
Interview........
not requested
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made & COPR 19/01/2016, Deadline to Land 13/09/2016
needhimback said:
EXACTLY Tolexmi!!!!

And still no processing has occurred on the PR side of my application only shows when file and medical was received. Sponsor (me) show in process since dec 5th, 2015 (date i received AOR)

So with that being said - they have not approved my eligibility has yet and unfortuntely my file is now collecting mold, cob webs and dusk in Mississauga !!!

Next step for me is to call my MP so they can take a deeper look into the status of my file . I have done everything possible and running out of options !!

Good luck all waiting !!
Don't say that! We all have our fingers crossed for you... I'm sure it will be fine. :) :) :)

buzatti

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2016
Interview........
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
22-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2016
LANDED..........
15-10-2016
faisalmohamed said:
Hey Everyone,

Hope the weekend has been going well so far, got another update! And as usual it's quite confusing ::)

So I just checked eCAS, the PR side now has 3 lines. Previously it was received application on October xx and medical results have been received. Medical results received now got moved to line 3, line 2 shows we started processing your application on Janauary 6, this date is different from the date under the sponsorship category. That date is in December.

Still nothing in the mail, no email either yet.

So is that good news or should I still be worried? Thanks team!!
Please make sure when you check eCAS to use the sponsored's name for Surname/Family Name. At one moment, using that name versus the sponsor's name, will result in different information.

You may see this:

We received your application for permanent residence on ___.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on ___.
We started processing your application on ___.
Medical results have been received.

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Hello to All

I want to get advise on few things if someone help me in understanding.

(1) What is good way to apply for spousal application ? Out land V/s Inland ? If Out land than what are chance of getting spousal visit visa if she want to visit me ?

(2) If i choose for Inland application, is it true that during that processing time spouse can not leave canada until she get PR application approved ? Please advise me on it.

(3) Is it true that if application got rejected due to inland application there is no option to appeal it ?

Hope to get reply on it

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
makpan said:
Hello to All

(1) What is good way to apply for spousal application ? Out land V/s Inland ? If Out land than what are chance of getting spousal visit visa if she want to visit me ?

(2) If i choose for Inland application, is it true that during that processing time spouse can not leave canada until she get PR application approved ? Please advise me on it.

(3) Is it true that if application got rejected due to inland application there is no option to appeal it ?

Hope to get reply on it
There will be more responses to your post if you post this as a new thread/topic. This thread is for people who have applied for Outland sponsorship in October.
That being said I can tell you Outland is faster and you will get your questions better answered by more senior posters than me once you post this in a new thread. Wish you the best.

meatball

Dec 3, 2015
sorry to hear that needhimback but donot despair remember just when the Caterpillar thought it was over it became a butterfly.
there is still some hope so dont give up your patience. i strongly believe u'v been approuved as the sponsor but cant figure out y till now u havent received your letter. we cross fingers for u.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
meatball said:
sorry to hear that needhimback but donot despair remember just when the Caterpillar thought it was over it became a butterfly.
there is still some hope so dont give up your patience. i strongly believe u'v been approuved as the sponsor but cant figure out y till now u havent received your letter. we cross fingers for u.
Awwwww meatball thanks my friend
You made my afternoon !!!!!

Love the caterpillar story - I can't wait to be one the butterfly

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
buzatti said:
Please make sure when you check eCAS to use the sponsored's name for Surname/Family Name. At one moment, using that name versus the sponsor's name, will result in different information.

You may see this:

We received your application for permanent residence on ___.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on ___.
We started processing your application on ___.
Medical results have been received.
Doesn't work for me, we only have 1 log in, we have not received her UCI number and my Citizenship Number does go through in the system, but it says that no application can be found with that number, so I'm guessing it's probably tied to her Citizenship number, which she doesn't have yet and her UCI, which we also do not have yet.

I'll be calling CIC in the morning though, seems like the application is at the other VO though. Calling them should confirm that though, or at the very least the SA status.

PortugalPhil

Dec 1, 2015
Hello fellow October applicants!
I'm happy to update that my visa Office confirm our application and that there's no additional documents needed at this time.
I'm continually praying for all of you guys. Have a good news everyone!

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
Hey Everyone,

Another quick update, I called CIC this morning and they said I've passed eligibility! SA has been confirmed! Apparently they haven't printed out my letter that they're supposed to mail out, he made a note but he also said they're just printing it now so I should receive it in the mail pretty soon.

My application will be transferred to the Singapore Visa Office, too bad they don't have the country breakdown for the processing times.

Actually I want to update the timeline, but I don't know the exact date they have approved the SA :p

PortugalPhil

Dec 1, 2015
makpan said:
Hello to All

Hope to get reply on it
Hi makpan!
Answer varies depending on your circumstances., because Outland has different timeline depending on each visa office.

In our case we choose Outland coz we have weighted the total general or average processing time is way faster compared to inland., and although at the moment I am inside Canada as visitor, I still opted for Outland because that will be easier waiting time for my PR ( i wish to take my professional exam here ASAP , and if I did inland it will take me almost 2 yrs to wait).

To get visit visa is another thing, and although most of the requirements are the same, the VO will evaluate the ties of the applicant more thoroughly, in this case if the TRV applicant has prior trips in other countries this will give her greater chances of approval., also if he has good job, finances back home and some socio civic responsibilities then the VO will give approval, otherwise you have to wait until your Spousal visa is approve.

If you choose Inland, meaning both of you are In Canada already.( you cannot choose this option is your spouse is still on her country of origin)., during this processing, it is advisable that both should remain inside Canada. But the chance of reconsideration of application is hard to prove like most cases, but it is not absolute true that you can't apply to be reconsider. You have to personally assess your situation before choosing.,

God Bless you both for the time and commitment.

unicornpants

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
8-12-2015
File Transfer...
24-2-2016
Med's Request
Done up front
Med's Done....
15-9-2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
11-12-2016
Hey gang!

Congrats to all those that are getting some good news. I'm hoping the rest of us will get some this week :)

Quick question - hubby finally got his stuff back from the FBI. Do you know if CIC wants originals? Does it make sense to submit it online and also send the originals? Thoughts?

Thanks!

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Hello everyone. I am part of the November 2015 outland group but I've been watching the October thread as well just to get an idea of timelines. My app was received by Mississauga on November 13, 2015 and I received my AOR on January 8, 2016. I was able to log on as of today to the CIC website with the UCI given and can I see that it has been received and in process. Roughly how long does it take to get my SA?

Any info is appreciated :D

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
unicornpants said:
Hey gang!

Congrats to all those that are getting some good news. I'm hoping the rest of us will get some this week :)

Quick question - hubby finally got his stuff back from the FBI. Do you know if CIC wants originals? Does it make sense to submit it online and also send the originals? Thoughts?

Thanks!
Yes Fbi must be original.

Garen

Oct 29, 2015
susanrichards2015 said:
Hello everyone. I am part of the November 2015 outland group but I've been watching the October thread as well just to get an idea of timelines. My app was received by Mississauga on November 13, 2015 and I received my AOR on January 8, 2016. I was able to log on as of today to the CIC website with the UCI given and can I see that it has been received and in process. Roughly how long does it take to get my SA?

Any info is appreciated :D
Approx 15 to 20 days... :p