Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
MarkooM said:
Hello october family..
My spouse (sponsor) didn't receive e-mail or mail with AOR or SA. No news is not reached.
But I checked the CIC website application status and writes this :

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on October 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on January 5, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Does that mean that we get AOR or SA?

Thank you all...
Hi, I heard that they don't always send AOR but if your file is transfer to VO and it's in process you have SA in your rear pocket :)

PortugalPhil

Dec 1, 2015
MarkooM said:
Hello october family..
My spouse (sponsor) didn't receive e-mail or mail with AOR or SA. No news is not reached.
But I checked the CIC website application status and writes this :

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on October 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on January 5, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Does that mean that we get AOR or SA?

Thank you all...
congrats MarkooM that's to show you guys got SA already!

The next step is to wait for AOR 2- which is a confirmation letter from your local VO that your papers is actually qued. since you have Medical filled already you are safe., hope you had already submitted the police certificate , otherwise it's about time to get one.

God Bless your waiting time.

Cricket_

Dec 10, 2015
Yes, we do have our Canada Post tracking number which shows it was delivered Oct 7 with the signature and initials of the person who received the package. We have forwarded this information along with our receipt number to CIC, hopefully they are able to locate our application. Thanks Vishut for the suggestion about contacting our MP if we don't hear something soon, it's really helpful to get advice from someone who has had the same problems.

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
No AOR1 / AOR2: 21-01-16
File Transfer...
SA by mail 30-12-2015 (letter date: 14-12-2015)
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
PortugalPhil said:
Hi Catherine 27 just noticed your inquiry here:
To enlighten you more, you can choose the option of sending your additional documents or passport request to Ottawa office.
An Outland PR applicant can chose to send documents requested by VO by attaching the request letter from your "Outland VO"( example requesting your passport for stamping )

As you send, provide a self addressed, prepaid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post . Purchase your prepaid letter -sized (32X24cm) Canada post Xpresspost envelop.

complete the mailing address( label showing your full mail address in the "delivery to" field.
Make a note of the tracking number for each envelop.
Submit in a single package and send to:
CPC Ottawa- PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa On
k1A 1L1

Hope this helps you. We continually pray for each other and hopefully soon we will receive that request!
Thank you PortugalPhil!!

Very good and helpful information!!

I appreciate a lot

all the best for you ☀

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
Needhimback!!

I am hoping you hear some good news this week.
Thinking of you my friend!!

PortugalPhil

Dec 1, 2015
Catherine27 said:
Thank you PortugalPhil!!

Very good and helpful information!!

I appreciate a lot

all the best for you ☀
you are most welcome Catherine! Together we can do the right thing without hiring lawyer.
Let's keep posted and continue to encourage one another in this journey!

God's Blessings to ALL of us, I pray.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
I wish I found the forum months ago!

We sent in our app on Oct 23ed
Received SA on Dec23rd (BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT)!!!

Now we are just waiting, my hubby is in Jamaica. So its just me and my 13 month old here.
The last couple weeks have been difficult without him, I keep reminding myself its just temporary but its so hard sometimes.

Anyways I'm happy i found this, better late than never! :D

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
TracyCa64 said:
Needhimback!!

Likewise! Hoping you get some good news.

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
No AOR1 / AOR2: 21-01-16
File Transfer...
SA by mail 30-12-2015 (letter date: 14-12-2015)
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
crzy_canadian said:
Likewise! Hoping you get some good news.
All of us for our friend!! ➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
TracyCa64 said:
Needhimback!!

Hi Tracy and team October 2015

No news yet but i now what is going on
You see my friends I sponsored my ex husband approx 15 years ago and they are Basically still making a decision regarding eligibility as a sponsor ( if you sponsored before expect delays )

I can only pray and hope that my ex who I know nothing about or his whereabouts might have received welfare assistance and If that's the case I will have problems. To make a long story short if he did received welfare from the time of sponsorship which at that time was from 2001-2011 then I will be responsible for any financial assistance he received before I can sponsor my husband. This my friends is a very scary situation I might be in and as it stands right now they are still investigating my file as a sponsor

I honestly did check with the welfare system years before i submitted my application just to double check if the ex ever received assistance, I was told at that time as well as couple of months before I submitted my application that i was good and there is nothing owing -apparently that was not the proper way to check, I was told recently again by the welfare office that in order to know if I owe CIC due to default as a sponsor the information is collected on the PR person (not the sponsor) also in all these years I have never once received any correspondences from the government or CIC of anything even my taxes stating I had to pay them back

my friends we can be talking about a huge amount of money owning within that period of time !!

I did get my divorce since 2004 but regardless - at that time cic undertaking was for 10 years of sponsorship
I just hope and pray that this is not the case after they compete their investigation For the ex

At this time I am Extremely stressed and worried and could only hope and pray that I am free from what can be a huge mess !!!

I have also indicated on my application to allow the file to go to VO if I'm not approved, so I am just awaitingc a letter from CIC regarding approved or denied

I would like to thank this entire team for all their support, guidance, advise, encouragement and most of all your friendship - you guys are truly best - I already miss you guys

I will reframe from the forum for a while until I know the outcome of my case and promise to update you guys with any information I receive ( good or bad) !!
To be honest I am still here and will see the process of your jounery!!

Again thanks for everything !!! - good luck everyone !!!

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
needhimback said:

You see my friends I sponsored my ex husband approx 15 years ago and they are Basically still making a decision regarding eligibility as a sponsor ( if you sponsored before expect delays )

I can only pray and hope that my ex who I know nothing about or his whereabouts might have received welfare assistance and If that's the case I will have problems. To make a long story short if he did received welfare from the time of sponsorship which at that time was from 2001-2011 then I will be responsible for any financial assistance he received before I can sponsor my husband. This my friends is a very scary situation I might be in and as it stands right now they are still investigating my file as a sponsor

I honestly did check with the welfare system years before i submitted my application just to double check if the ex ever received assistance, I was told at that time as well as couple of months before I submitted my application that i was good and there is nothing owing -apparently that was not the proper way to check, I was told recently again by the welfare office that in order to know if I owe CIC due to default as a sponsor the information is collected on the PR person (not the sponsor) also in all these years I have never once received any correspondences from the government or CIC of anything even my taxes stating I had to pay them back

my friends we can be talking about a huge amount of money owning within that period of time !!

I did get my divorce since 2004 but regardless - at that time cic undertaking was for 10 years of sponsorship
I just hope and pray that this is not the case after they compete their investigation For the ex

At this time I am Extremely stressed and worried and could only hope and pray that I am free from what can be a huge mess !!!

I have also indicated on my application to allow the file to go to VO if I'm not approved, so I am just awaitingc a letter from CIC regarding approved or denied

I would like to thank this entire team for all their support, guidance, advise, encouragement and most of all your friendship - you guys are truly best - I already miss you guys

I will reframe from the forum for a while until I know the outcome of my case

Again thanks for everything !!!
Everything is going to work out... I'm praying and hoping for the best for you!

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
needhimback said:

I will reframe from the forum for a while until I know the outcome of my case and promise to update you guys with any information I receive ( good or bad) !!

Hello, Wish you the best Needhimback, i'm sure everything will be fine :)

Cisco85

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
File Transfer...
30-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
needhimback said:

Everything work together for good..it is well with you.

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
needhimback said:

Again thanks for everything !!! - good luck everyone !!!
Hi Needhimback,
I have a feeling that everything will work out for you. You are soo positive and great to all of us. Your reward will come soon. I will miss seeing your bubbly posts, so pop in from time to time sister.

You are always in my thoughts.
Keep the faith and we are all here to support you.
Xoxo Smiles!!