Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Hi, my wife applied from Montreal late october. She passed the test May 12 in Montreal. After the test they told here it would take 2 to 3 months before she will hear from them. I think this is the timeline for Montreal.
It's been almost 2 months now and no news for her yet...

RHH

Oct 30, 2014
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 10, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 15, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.

And still no update :(

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RHH said:
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 10, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 15, 2015.

Same here :( LOT line disappeared a month ago and no news on anything...

RHH, are you from Ottawa by any chance? I think it's the slowest office ever....

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
OrangeCup said:
Same here :( LOT line disappeared a month ago and no news on anything...

RHH, are you from Ottawa by any chance? I think it's the slowest office ever....
Mississauga is the slowest !
My file was transferred March 3rd and i havent heard anything since then, i even had to cancel my vacataion cuz i didnt want to go and miss the letter that never showed up !!!!!!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Babi22 said:
Hi, my wife applied from Montreal late october. She passed the test May 12 in Montreal. After the test they told here it would take 2 to 3 months before she will hear from them. I think this is the timeline for Montreal.
It's been almost 2 months now and no news for her yet...
Hi Im from Montreal as well and took the exam last MAY 15 passed it. They told me 4 TO 6 weeks for the Oath taking. Last week i checked my ECAS it says Decision Made. Letter was sent july 2. Today is MONDAY july 6 and i got the letter of oath invitation in HOTEL MARRIOT montreal at 1pm July 15. I hope your wife receive the good news too since we have the same timeline. Goodluck!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
RHH said:
my transfer line never appeared.

Montreal office :(
Hi! Just would like to say do not lose hope.. your time will come. Applied October from montreal as well and took exam MAY 15 and today after 6 weeks i got my Oath taking letter for July 15 at 1pm. Goodluck and hope you get a good news soon.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Hello Everyone, Finally the long wait is over... Today is my day! I've got an Oath taking letter to be held at HOTEL MARRIOT in Montreal on July 15 at 1pm. I'am very happy and hoping that everyone who has the same time line with will get the good news soon. By the way to those who received an update in their ECAS after DM and which shows like this line 5 "WE SENT YOU A LETTER DATED....PLEASE CONSIDER DELAYS BEFORE CONTACTING US" well this is probably an OATH LETTER as this was happened to me. They just said they send me a letter and which is letter is that which dont know,keeps me impatient because they usually say WE SEND AN OATH TAKING LETTER... etc.. so guys it depends on the line of sentences they used do not be bothered as this is for sure an OATH TAKING LETTER. I will never forget this Forum it helps me a lot, keeps me sane when Im feeling crazy, encouraged me when im losing my hope in those times of long waiting.. ::) ???people here were very nice and I wish good luck to everyone!! ;D Keep you all posted for the ceremony next week... Keep your faith. Have a nice day to all!!! I need to celebrate .. its good start of the week.!!! :) :D :-* Thank you all!!!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
RHH said:

Did you try calling them and know whats going on? You should at least taken the test by now because im from Montreal and submitted my file oct 25 and took the exam May 15. oath taking will be july 15. Goodluck!

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
I am happy to report that I received my Oath invitation today for July 16, 2015 in Halifax. After a long 9 months, I can stop checking my ecas status daily ;D (By the way, there is no mention of the Oath invitation on ecas)

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
KrisinNS said:
I am happy to report that I received my Oath invitation today for July 16, 2015 in Halifax. After a long 9 months, I can stop checking my ecas status daily ;D (By the way, there is no mention of the Oath invitation on ecas)
Congratulations!!! :D

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
KrisinNS said:
congratulations :)

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
PUZZLED said:
Hi Im from Montreal as well and took the exam last MAY 15 passed it. They told me 4 TO 6 weeks for the Oath taking. Last week i checked my ECAS it says Decision Made. Letter was sent july 2. Today is MONDAY july 6 and i got the letter of oath invitation in HOTEL MARRIOT montreal at 1pm July 15. I hope your wife receive the good news too since we have the same timeline. Goodluck!
This is a very good news. I really hope she's gonna get it soon. I just checked her ecase and it is still as usual, nothing new. hopefully she will receive something this coming weeks... Congrats to you :)