+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2014 Citizenship Applications

RHH

Oct 30, 2014
Good news since i have we started processing your application since March 2015. I applied 10october 2014.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
garian4u said:
Hi guys, just wanted to update that my journey is complete and E-CAS status is now showing "Complete".

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 3, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 3, 2014.
3. We started processing your application on November 14, 2014.
4. We sent you a notice on April 22, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 14, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. You became a Canadian citizen on June 9, 2015.

I pray that all your journeys come to an end pretty soon too.
Congratulations!!! Did you receive an Oath letter ceremony from the mail ? I took an exam last MAY 15 passed it, but until now no letter yet and no status on my ecas. From montreal

Thanks

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
hello everyone! just dropping by to see how everyone is doing. Anyways just would like to know who are the applicants from Montreal here who took the exam last May 15? I took the same day and passed but did anyone receive an Oath taking letter yet? No status on my ecas and no letter receive by post .

Thanks

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
Congratulations!!! Did you receive an Oath letter ceremony from the mail ? I took an exam last MAY 15 passed it, but until now no letter yet and no status on my ecas. From montreal

Thanks
Through mail.

Oct20

Nov 11, 2014
Hi everybody
I my LOT line disappeared from 10 days
Till now it didn't appear
Is there any one in the same situations.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct20 said:
Hi everybody
I my LOT line disappeared from 10 days
Till now it didn't appear
Is there any one in the same situations.
Dear Oct20
You are not alone. Many applicants are facing this problem.

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
ar_fabrics said:
Dear Oct20
You are not alone. Many applicants are facing this problem.
Hi ar_fabrics,

Are there any updates on your application? Mine still waiting for test invite........ Do not know why its taking long.... I thought things will pick up speed after the full implementation of C-24 last June 11............. :(

ind0canadian

Sep 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benk said:
Hi ar_fabrics,

Are there any updates on your application? Mine still waiting for test invite........ Do not know why its taking long.... I thought things will pick up speed after the full implementation of C-24 last June 11............. :(
Hi benk,
My ecas status of file transfer also disappeared at the same time as everyone else's around 2 weeks ago. I got my test invite status updated yesterday on ecas, I still have to receive it by mail which will be in a day or two as they sent it on June 15. You'll be getting yours any time soon too.

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
ind0canadian said:
Hi benk,
My ecas status of file transfer also disappeared at the same time as everyone else's around 2 weeks ago. I got my test invite status updated yesterday on ecas, I still have to receive it by mail which will be in a day or two as they sent it on June 15. You'll be getting yours any time soon too.
Hi ind0canadian,

Congratulations on your test invite and thanks for the update. Yes, I have more or less the same timeline as yours and hoping to get my test invite soon too... All the best in your test.

ind0canadian

Sep 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benk said:
Hi ind0canadian,

Congratulations on your test invite and thanks for the update. Yes, I have more or less the same timeline as yours and hoping to get my test invite soon too... All the best in your test.
Thanks benk. Yes, we both and Oct20 is almost of the same timeline. I can understand the frustration due to wait. Yours is probably on the way too !

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Someone from Mississauga office just received a call stating that all Mississauga applicants tests between June 21st and July 3rd have been cancelled.
My local office is Mississauga.
Applied: Oct 30
In process: Jan 7th
Stamps translation request: Jan 28.
Transfer: March 7
Fingerprints: April 10.
And waiting.. !

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received an oath Invitation for July 1st
Local Office: Hamilton

Oct20

Nov 11, 2014
Hi benk,
[/quote]

Congratulations and all the best for all of us