+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2014 Citizenship Applications

_iMad_

Nov 3, 2014
Gatineau, QC (Ottawa Area)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_iMad_ said:
just called CIC "again". They said they are still processing late October applicants, so suggested I wait a month or so before contacting them again :S
I guess I don't have a choice :p
Wish me luck !
finally got the email AOR today. what a relief!!!

maplesirop

Oct 16, 2014
taha1986 said:
i'm in the same boat.
my application was sent from Montreal on October 8 and when i check my e status i see nothing.
i called them on January 12 and they told me that i should just wait.
Just wondering if you have any news from cic regarding your application?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hi ,

All October applicants ! Are you guys able to see your in process status ?

My husband's application was received on 27th October and he received his email AOR on 20th Jan .As of today , he is able to see his "received" status , no " in process ". Applicants with the same timeline please share your status .

Thanks

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_iMad_ said:
finally got the email AOR today. what a relief!!!
IMAD,
Congratulations buddy. Such a big relief for you. Hope the rest will go smooth and no more delays.

_iMad_

Nov 3, 2014
Gatineau, QC (Ottawa Area)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys! I was afraid that the new law would be put into place before they open my file, and I'll have to wait another 2 years before applying (yes I'm counting a year of non-PR time as a student). At this point, I don't mind if it take a year or so.
Good luck to everyone.

aler123

Dec 4, 2012
Thank you!

My ecas says that they sent a letter asking for additional documents. I wonder what could that be.

Anywz, thanks for clearing that for me.

Cheers!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
aler123 said:
Thank you!

My ecas says that they sent a letter asking for additional documents. I wonder what could that be.

Anywz, thanks for clearing that for me.

Cheers!
Good luck! Please provide your timeline information.

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
I called Cic yesterday regarding my FP results.
FP request date - 14 jan 2015
FP done at Agency - 21 Jan 2015
CIC received my FP result - 29 Jan 2015

CIC agent told me that they received my FP result and after some checks the next step is call for test. She was also not sure if my local office is
St clairs from where i got the FP request or Mississauga because i live in brampton. But it doesnt matter to me. Lets see when i get the test date.

Thanks!
AimHigher

aler123

Dec 4, 2012
thecoolguysam said:
Good luck! Please provide your timeline information.

My timeline as follows:

Sent: October 3rd, 2014
CIC received: October 6th, 2014
AOR email: Jan 13th, 2015
Feb 3rd: They asked for additional documents. Waiting for the letter to see what is that they are asking.

andyhuhero

Jan 16, 2013
andyhuhero said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 2, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 2, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 14, 2014.

AOR (discover canada) via post received on 12th Dec

I am wondering what will be the next step

Btw how did you guys check the message 'files have been transferred to xxx office'? I am from vancouver. The ecas still shows 'in process'. The receive line disappeared around November 21st, 2014. Does that mean my application has already been transferred to vancouver local office?
I called cic today cuz i wanted to check whether my case had been transferred to local office. My ECAS is stuck at IP status. i thought at least it would show the local office information. But I am so surprised and happy that they told me CIC had already sent the test inform letter to me on Jan 30th. The letter will arrive in 10 business days. They also told me that my test date was arranged on March 3rd. I intended to ask for more information. They told me to wait for the test inform letter patiently and i would be able to know all the test details from the letter.