Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Hello Everyone,

I submitted mine and my wife application on October 06,2014 by Purolator. The Address on the courier was Case Processing Centre 49 DORCHESTER ST SYDNEY NS B1P5Z2 CANADA.

Purolator Confirmation says

Shipment delivered to MACNEIL at SHIP DOCK of CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION 4749 DORCHESTER ST B1P1J3. I called them and they said thats the CPC address for courier delivery.

I haven't received my Acknowledgement yet. Was checking on previous reviews, some people get it in 40-45 Days.
Thanks!
Aman.

Application Delivered by Purolator - Oct 06,2014.

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hello Everyone,

Someone im'ed me this morning from this forum telling they saw update that my app is in process and asked if its true. I laughed my ass off and came to work as usual.

But then, i called CIC just now to check if they rec'd my application yet or not (knew they wouldnt usually tell that info easily or tell some contradictory information between agents)

Called in at 10:45: Agent 1 after asking all the security questions kept me on hold for 2 mins and came back telling "Good News...We have your application in the system and sent out Acknowledgement Letter and Discover Canada study guide by mail"

Couldn't believe this and so i decided to call in after 20 mins.

Called in again at 11:15: After prolonged waiting time of 20 mins, Agent 2 confirmed the same.

App Rec'd : Oct 6th, 2014 ( the same day it was delivered per Canada Post)

App In Process: Nov 20th, 2014.

So i am happy and i hope the process goes smooth. Please pray for me....

Wish you all folks a speedy processing...We're almost there. :) :) :)
Geez! If I was you I've called third time. You never know.
.... Luckily I wasn't.

rednwhite

Sep 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas updated just now. I mean the page was unavailable 2 mins back and checked again now and I can see this. No email yet. This is the first time seeing info about my application.

Citizenship

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 9, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 21, 2014.

Skakeholder

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My online status is also now updated!!!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 21, 2014.

We are so happy!!!! :D :D :D

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Congrats guys...we now see this thread moving quick. Good luck for the rest of us.

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Hi everyone

I got only two lines in my E-cas

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

But got three lines in my Spouse E-cas

We started processing your application on November 19, 2014.

Processing line in mjy E-cas is missing. Does anyone know what can be the reason. Both applications went same time in one Envelope by courier.

Thanks!

rednwhite

Sep 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AimHigher1 said:
Hi everyone

I got only two lines in my E-cas

But got three lines in my Spouse E-cas

We started processing your application on November 19, 2014.

Processing line in mjy E-cas is missing. Does anyone know what can be the reason. Both applications went same time in one Envelope by courier.

Thanks!
Did you see those 2 lines after you clicked the in process link? If yes then I guess its just an error and it is in process since the same day as your spouse's

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
rednwhite said:
Did you see those 2 lines after you clicked the in process link? If yes then I guess its just an error and it is in process since the same day as your spouse

Thanks for your reply ! Yes, When i click 'in Process', I can only see two lines but for my wife there are three lines 'in processing from Nov 19' as well. I will wait for AOR and see.

imadiq

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked my status ,,,, nothing there :'( :'( ,,,, I applied in October 20nd ,,,,, received by cic 22nd

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
imadiq said:
I checked my status ,,,, nothing there :'( :'( ,,,, I applied in October 20nd ,,,,, received by cic 22nd
You will get yours soon. Good Luck !

Oct27

Oct 27, 2014
All the best to every one who got the acknowledgment from CIC.

I applied on Oct 27 and my application was delivered on Oct 29,

Any idea when I will get the acknowledgment?

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends
So it shows when they received the application, they mail us the book and AOR. Did not you receive them yet? Is it normal this mail delivery delay?

morzilla

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
era1521 said:
Geez! If I was you I've called third time. You never know.
.... Luckily I wasn't.
what number did you called?
My status hasn't been updated.
I sent my papers originally on July 27th, got them back (missing passport copy), send them back Sep 27th

rednwhite

Sep 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmary said:
Hi friends
So it shows when they received the application, they mail us the book and AOR. Did not you receive them yet? Is it normal this mail delivery delay?
The second line, in my opinion is just a generic message and the AOR and book will be mailed at a much later date (after the in process date)