+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2014 Citizenship Applications

maplesirop

Oct 16, 2014
I sent it to 49 Dorchester street which I believe is courrier.

I am so worried now. Called canadapost and also tried calling CIC to verify if they have it. Could not get through. I am so worried

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maplesirop said:
I sent it to 49 Dorchester street which I believe is courrier.

I am so worried now. Called canadapost and also tried calling CIC to verify if they have it. Could not get through. I am so worried
Don't be worried I am sure they have got it. Just check tomorrow again to see if they have uploaded the signature or not.

MARKS

Oct 10, 2014
Hello Everybody,

My application for citizenship was delivered by Canada post to Sydney on 14th October 2014.

maplesirop

Oct 16, 2014
wes786 said:
Don't be worried I am sure they have got it. Just check tomorrow again to see if they have uploaded the signature or no

wes786 thank you. finally canadapost uploaded the signature. my application delivered to CIC on October 16, 2014

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maplesirop said:
Don't be worried I am sure they have got it. Just check tomorrow again to see if they have uploaded the signature or no

wes786 thank you. finally canadapost uploaded the signature. my application delivered to CIC on October 16, 2014
That's great to hear! Good Luck!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Hello Everyone, today i submitted by Canada Post. Hopefully there wont be any problem as i completed all the requirements. Good luck to all . Let the counting begin!! :) ;)

Skakeholder

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
Hello Everyone, today i submitted by Canada Post. Hopefully there wont be any problem as i completed all the requirements. Good luck to all . Let the counting begin!! :) ;)
Good luck to you and everyone!
We may receive something from CIC by end of this year.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Skakeholder said:
Good luck to you and everyone!
We may receive something from CIC by end of this year.
I just hope everyone got a good news and no pending papers at least... :)

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Xpressport is courier. Just sent my application this afternoon and that's what Canada Post told me :)

BTW, how can I create a signature? Maybe I need to post at least 5 messages?

pbritton101

Jun 25, 2010
Lagos de Moreno
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Passport Req..
19-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2010
Hi everyone.

Sending in our application tomorrow (October 20)

Looks like shorter timelines in general that people are talking about on this site, which I hope is good news/luck for everyone applying in October!

Good luck everyone!

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
puda said:
Xpressport is courier. Just sent my application this afternoon and that's what Canada Post told me :)

BTW, how can I create a signature? Maybe I need to post at least 5 messages?
Actually, you need ten messages posted before you can expand your profile, add a pic and create your signature.
Welcome to the forum!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Do applicants receive an e-mail AORs these days or they are still sending out paper AORs? or both?

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
wes786 said:
Do applicants receive an e-mail AORs these days or they are still sending out paper AORs? or both?
Both plus just e-cas only silent mode too!