+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2013 Citizenship Applications

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not one of the quickest. people from alberta have been crying about the slow response. so you may be in for a long haul. but hey, things can always change and you could turn out to be the exception. ;)

riyazahmad

Nov 5, 2013
chakrab said:
not one of the quickest. people from alberta has been crying about the slow response. so you may be in for a long haul. but hey, things can always change and you could turn out to be the exception. ;)
Lets hope for the best
thanks chakrab

Hasss

Feb 19, 2014
riyazahmad said:
I got My AOR today ( a letter and the book called Discover Canada)

Can anyone advise after receiving the AOR when will my test be?
When did you post your application to Sydney?

Hasss

Feb 19, 2014
Is there anybody else here with no AOR and no other news from either CIC or CPC who has submitted his/her application in October? or I am alone?

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chakrab said:
not one of the quickest. people from alberta have been crying about the slow response. so you may be in for a long haul. but hey, things can always change and you could turn out to be the exception. ;)
Hi Chakrab, Though CIC want only Boi-Pages, is it OK to submit all pages of passport with entry/exit stamps to proof 1095 physical presence to avoid possible RQ?

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
Hi Chakrab, Though CIC want only Boi-Pages, is it OK to submit all pages of passport with entry/exit stamps to proof 1095 physical presence to avoid possible RQ?
actually it is recommended to send the stamp pages. it is not written officially, but like you mentioned the officer does check those stamps to see if you are correct in the residence calculator.

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
rayman_m said:
My understanding is that any extra document that you provide with your initial application is very good. Many people on this thread do not share my opinion but I have seen two or three cases where they sent their taxes and payslips and got their tests in less than 2 months after the processing date.

again that is my opinion based on few cases I have seen so far.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrbravo said:
My understanding is that any extra document that you provide with your initial application is very good. Many people on this thread do not share my opinion but I have seen two or three cases where they sent their taxes and payslips and got their tests in less than 2 months after the processing date.

again that is my opinion based on few cases I have seen so far.
yeah I had sent my NOA and T4s (for work verification) and those help to prove your residency as well if you had a full-time job during the last 4 years.

i would say extra documents would be like phone bills, rent receipts, etc which aren't required at the application.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chakrab said:
yeah I had sent my NOA and T4s (for work verification) and those help to prove your residency as well if you had a full-time job during the last 4 years.

i would say extra documents would be like phone bills, rent receipts, etc which aren't required at the application.
I am an investor and has investment/rental income from foreign (home country) and Canada too. I do mange my investment/Rental property in Canada myself. I have NOA to support as work documents with Investment Income & Rental Income proof. So in my case what to write under the "Work/Education" and "Employer Name" field as an investor ? Also do you think the income amount is matter? like if one have 20k to 30k etc declared as self income?

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
income amount doesn't count for citizenship. you don't need a job to sustain yourself, just to prove that you were in canada to do it :p

i am sure you have a company name (incorporated ?? ), use the name as employer. i can only suggest on this issue since i am not self employed. but you can write self employed as investment banker with the company details. if you have legal details related to the company, send it as well. again, just suggestions. search for "self employed" in the forum and you may get better answer. also try calling CIC.

zzsfx

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Oct Team, just checked on line, my test scheduled on March 24. I did not receive mail yet. Have to read book tmr. .