+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2013 Citizenship Applications

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Man you fell on a nice guy... I just called and the girl i talked to was kind of too direct. She said that they are opening applications received till the 19th of september ( ... which is obviously wrong), when I gave her my client number, she said that she couldn't see anything and that I still had to wait for more than a month before hearing from them.
You will see the update on next Wednesday, as CIC usually update their system on Tuesday, as I have gathered from other threads.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roo7_alwrd said:
There is no any update for my application
I think they returne my application
Because the language aproof is wrong
They ask just for high school certificate or certificate for links classes
Or others English test
I put letter from high school and i finshed ESL
And that's not enough

I am so mad
Becouse some one from the immigration helped me to fill the application and she told me to give this aproof
Are you an October 2013 applicant?

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilua said:
You will see the update on next Wednesday, as CIC usually update their system on Tuesday, as I have gathered from other threads.
eCas is now showing in process status for me..

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 3, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 3, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 16, 2013.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing for me yet :( I called the call center and the guy checked with my client ID, he didn't find anything....

ar2009

Dec 20, 2013
here is my status.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 9, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 11, 2013.

i have not yet received the book and i am not sure what is the timeline for the test, any idea?

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, so as not to get crazy :) I will assume that they are opening applications up till the 15th of october and that mine arrived late that day... so it must be on the other half of the pile!

As you can see, I HATE WAITING :)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilua said:
Can anybody tell me how can I attach a spreadsheet here?
hey how did you add that hyperlink October2013list as a footer - very helpful and easy to find... how do i add one.

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
according to the agent that i spoke to today, they were still working on the applications that were received on Sep 25 and earlier. There are even some august applications that need to be processed.

ramsfe said:
Ok, so as not to get crazy :) I will assume that they are opening applications up till the 15th of october and that mine arrived late that day... so it must be on the other half of the pile!

As you can see, I HATE WAITING :)

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jujuberanch said:
according to the agent that i spoke to today, they were still working on the applications that were received on Sep 25 and earlier. There are even some august applications that need to be processed.
I think this call center people are less informed than what is really happening!

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
hey how did you add that hyperlink October2013list as a footer - very helpful and easy to find... how do i add one.
Go to this link: <a href=http://www.hyperlinkcode.com/make-hyperlink.php>Hyperlink Code</a>

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Lilua... thats awesome.

I think all of us should have that signature, lol...

<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aisx2STwTHA7dC1BR1lCa2R5ckFCZFk3d1dzZVQwbVE&usp=sharing#gid=0">OCT 2013 APPLICANTS STATUS CLICK HERE</a>

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar2009 said:
here is my status.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 9, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 9, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 11, 2013.

i have not yet received the book and i am not sure what is the timeline for the test, any idea?
According to the existing time line you can expect test to be conducted during June/July 2014 and Oath by July/August 2014 if no RQ is issued by that time.

Afalina

Mar 8, 2013
Hey everybody :)

I am October applicant as well, application received by CIC on October, 30. No news so far. Congrats to those who are in process ;D