October 2013 Citizenship Applications

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was transferred to local office (Saskatoon) on March 5, 2014 as per CIC call centre.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
My file was transferred to local office (Saskatoon) on March 5, 2014 as per CIC call centre.
sept15,

Congrats, I think this considered fast for Saskatoon office. Most likely you will be called upon for a test before end of year.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
Wow! That's great new Sept15!!

Good luck ! Keep us posted :)

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
Wow! That's great new Sept15!!

Good luck ! Keep us posted :)
thanks bud... I did not ask him much other than if anything is missing in the application - he replied all is good and seems to be good.
I asked him when to kinda expect the test, he said: it could be weeks, months or may be year. He said he did not find any flag for test in my file and could not predict anything. I asked this question because we are leaving for vacation. he actually gave me the fax number to mail the notification (which I was not able to find on internet). so that was good. I will mail and fax the vacation out of country notification. he said this should not affect the file. he mentioned that if someone is gone for more than 2 months, he recommends CIC should know...

Did not ask much but looks like he did his search on the system and answered my questions as he could.

To be frank, I do not expect the test before summer2015... but you never know CIC.

you have been hiding for a while now! Did you call them and inquire about your file transfer date? any movements?

take care

spassi

Jun 13, 2012
Application Sent in October 2013. Did my test today @ Mississauga office. Passed the test and at interview they matched my travel dates in the application with stamps on the passport. Everything went well and they told me to come for Oath on April 29 @ 1:00 PM. They are really speeding up the process.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
spassi said:
Application Sent in October 2013. Did my test today @ Mississauga office. Passed the test and at interview they matched my travel dates in the application with stamps on the passport. Everything went well and they told me to come for Oath on April 29 @ 1:00 PM. They are really speeding up the process.
Congrats !! did you travel during the 4 year period ?

spassi

Jun 13, 2012
muzmil said:
Congrats !! did you travel during the 4 year period ?
Yes I did ...6-7 times to India as well USA. Officer did matched the travel dates on the application with the stamps on my passport.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mona_Barca said:
sept15,

Congrats, I think this considered fast for Saskatoon office. Most likely you will be called upon for a test before end of year.
hey mona, is it? i am not sure....

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
thanks bud... I did not ask him much other than if anything is missing in the application - he replied all is good and seems to be good.
I asked him when to kinda expect the test, he said: it could be weeks, months or may be year. He said he did not find any flag for test in my file and could not predict anything. I asked this question because we are leaving for vacation. he actually gave me the fax number to mail the notification (which I was not able to find on internet). so that was good. I will mail and fax the vacation out of country notification. he said this should not affect the file. he mentioned that if someone is gone for more than 2 months, he recommends CIC should know...

Did not ask much but looks like he did his search on the system and answered my questions as he could.

To be frank, I do not expect the test before summer2015... but you never know CIC.

you have been hiding for a while now! Did you call them and inquire about your file transfer date? any movements?

take care
Hey hey ! :)

No no :) I have not been hiding, I still read everything, but got myself busy with other things lately :)

I called them, my file is still in Sydney and everything is great according to them. Some call agents are really bad and not helpful at all, some others are adorable and always try to reassure you, last time I called, last week , the guy said " I think that you will be able to vote in 2015!", I found this really nice of him !

Hasss

Feb 19, 2014
Hello guys,

I applied on 29th October 2013.

They started processing my application on March-6th, 2014.

and just today sent me a letter to take the test on May, 6th.

Will they inform me about the oath date right after the test date?

If I live Canada after my test date, and I miss the oath date which they assign to me, will I have to go through application process again!?

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
lilua said:
Now we are Canadian Citizen. Took the Oath on 24th April 2014!
lilua ...Congratulations :D

May i ask you a question ...at which stage I can know my office ? I received the AOR but nothing shows in respect of office !!

Maria Ash

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
@ mr bravo
Could u pls share where to get exit entry stamps translated from which r not in English or french
Thanks