+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2013 Citizenship Applications

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afalina said:
OMG, ramsfe, I am glad for you like if it was my own application! :) :) :) Congrats! I hope they will start processing mine soon :)
Thanks Afalina !!! Actually chances are that you will follow quickly, I really wish we will all follow the steps of the september people : some of them have their test in february !

Afalina

Mar 8, 2013
ramsfe said:
Thanks Afalina !!! Actually chances are that you will follow quickly, I really wish we will all follow the steps of the september people : some of them have their test in february !
Fingers crossed! :D

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramsfe said:
HOOOOOORAYYYYYYY!!!!!

THEY HAVE MY APPLICATION!!! Nothing on Ecas Yet, but call center gave me allllll my personal info and said that they sent me the AOR on the 17th of january:)

One small step for CIC one giant leap for ramsfe!
Congratulations Ramsfe.... I am sick like a dog and calling CIC is my last thing in my to do list (sneezes).

Let us know when you see something online.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
Congratulations Ramsfe.... I am sick like a dog and calling CIC is my last thing in my to do list (sneezes).

Let us know when you see something online.
Get well soon fellow future canadian !

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Added my info to the spreadsheet. Reached on Oct 7, sent letter on Oct 7 and in-process since Dec 19. Local office should be Windsor, ON.

What does the LOT column stand for? My guess is Letter of test?

minboui

Jan 4, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I sent my application on the 29-Oct-13. CIC received my application on November 2nd. AOR dated 19 DEC 13 received on 20 Jan 14. Online status says In Process.

SO HAPPY!!! :)
L

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOT stands for : Local Office Transfer (An information that the call center can provide once the file leaves Sydney)

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Hey October applicants,

I did compile, gather and sent my application package on the 17th October 2013 but here is the thing...I sent my package via regular mail...That sucks I know :'( :'(. I am now not sure if that package got there all right or if the package had a detour and never arrived! That was a blunder!.. Having sent it on the said date...I am left hoping that it got there at least by the 31st October 2013!...but so far nothing, i mean nothing on Ecas & no AOR letter in my mail box either..

Has anybody spoken to CIC to verify the dates of apps getting opened?

It's heading to 3 months what are the chances of getting the document returned if at all I missed including something? ( I hope I never missed anything :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:)..

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minboui said:
I live in North york Toronto. not sure abt my local office.. Scarborough office maybe???
Hi minboui - Your local office will be Mississauga, if you do not get RQ. If there is an RQ or brighter chances of it , then it'd be Scarborough.

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CocoaTea said:
Hey October applicants,

I did compile, gather and sent my application package on the 17th October 2013 but here is the thing...I sent my package via regular mail...That sucks I know :'( :'(. I am now not sure if that package got there all right or if the package had a detour and never arrived! That was a blunder!.. Having sent it on the said date...I am left hoping that it got there at least by the 31st October 2013!...but so far nothing, i mean nothing on Ecas & no AOR letter in my mail box either..

It's heading to 3 months what are the chances of getting the document returned if at all I missed including something? ( I hope I never missed anything :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:)..
Last time I talked to them, they were taking care of applications received till october 5th....

There are chances that the city you come from has a lot of applications...

tnangers

Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CocoaTea said:
Hey October applicants,

I sent my application via regular mail just like you, and it took over 4 months to get update from E-cas.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tnangers said:
I sent my application via regular mail just like you, and it took over 4 months to get update from E-cas.
Tnangers - Where are you located at or what is your processing office?
thanks

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm finally on Ecas :)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 15, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 15, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 17, 2014.