+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2012 Applications

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
kushari said:
that they got rejected? Why, what if they didn't qualify? Not crazy. A lot of people apply and they don't qualify based on the stipulations.
Yeah that's correct actually, If you don't provide things properly what they asked for, than how you can imagine getting PR!!!!!!!

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
bickyii said:
Yeah that's correct actually, If you don't provide things properly what they asked for, than how you can imagine getting PR!!!!!!!
Yeah..Looking at time difference between Medicalsequest R and Passport request is 45 days..that looks good to me

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
Guys, why am I not able to check "application status" on cic.ca? Its not opening up the app status link.

newMember

Mar 14, 2013
Hello,

I just received medical request for me and my family (three emails with subject "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about App#" and an attachment with each email).

I was reading through the forum and had a question to members who have received RPRF request. What is RPRF? Does this request come after medical or these two come together?

Thanks

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newMember said:
Hello,

I just received medical request for me and my family (three emails with subject "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about App#" and an attachment with each email).

I was reading through the forum and had a question to members who have received RPRF request. What is RPRF? Does this request come after medical or these two come together?

Thanks
Wow congrats!! when did you apply???

RPRF=Right of Permanent Residency Fees

Some people have received before getting medicals, some have received is on the same day/week as the medicals and some who gots medicals are still waiting to hear about RPRFs! Depends on officer to officer I guess!

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
newMember said:
Hello,

Thanks
Congrats....Hard to believe that they are working on July 1 :eek:

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
PB02 said:
Congrats....Hard to believe that they are working on July 1 :eek:
The Medical Request email is a auto generated email, which is probably get triggered automatically after a required request is completed.. and the eMedical servers are located in Australia,,..

mishki

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
05-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I got my medicals on 29th May and completed on 5th June. My DMP sends the report by 15th June and by 23rd June the status on ecas was updated to Medicals received. Do you know how long will it takes for the RPRF and Biodata request and then PPR?

The waiting time is killing me.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
people in november started getting their medicals guy :)

octskapp

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Hello,

I'm new to the forum
I applied on 3rd Oct 2012. Nothing since then, still waiting for MR.
So I just applied for ATIP (which is known as GCMS??) today to find out if someone's actually working on my file.
I will update you once I hear anything back.

Btw, im seeing a strange trend here. No one who applied between 2-14 oct has received MR. lol

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
octskapp said:
Hello,

I'm new to the forum
So I just applied for ATIP (which is known as GCMS??) today to find out if someone's actually working on my file.

Btw, im seeing a strange trend here. No one who applied between 2-14 oct has received MR. lol
Maybe the officer that was assigned files on those days is on vacation haha.

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
octskapp said:
Hello,

I'm new to the forum

Many people from August September are still waiting for MR. Its normal

octskapp

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
I was just wondering why there would be differences in the processing time while i think my app is pretty clear and straight forward.
clear roles and responsibilities on the employment letter, working for a well-known company worldwide. No records on my PCC (from a visa exempt country. Reviewed my app with a lawyer before submitting it. It should be easy for them to process my app. my coworker applied around same time and she's already landed.

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
octskapp said:
I was just wondering why there would be differences in the processing time while i think my app is pretty clear and straight forward.
clear roles and responsibilities on the employment letter, working for a well-known company worldwide. No records on my PCC (from a visa exempt country. Reviewed my app with a lawyer before submitting it. It should be easy for them to process my app. my coworker applied around same time and she's already landed.
In that case, Its all about Luck.. 8)