+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 18th 2017 Post-ITA

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
That's a feeling I have. Thanks for the advise. Also I'm amazed you guys wrote LOEs of 15-20 pages. I feel I have absolutely nothing to write but now looking at the LOE you guys submitted I feel obliged to jot something down atleast.
My case is a little complicated that's all... you don't want to overwhelm the VO with unnecessary details either.. :)

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys,

My question in regarding the medical exam. I am the primary applicant and my wife is the "accompanying spouse". I am living in USA currently.
1. I am going to India for a business trip and will get my medical done there. Booked an appointment for 10-Dec. Reason: It's much cheaper to get the medical exam done from India than it is in US (~$70 vs $450)

2. Since my wife wont be travelling with me, I'm planning to get her exam from US only.

Question 1 : Can I and my wife get medical exams done separately?

Q2: When I called the US doctor to take the appointment for my wife, they are asking for IME number. When I tell them I don't have an IME number and its an upfront medical exam they ask me the category - worker, visitor or student. She qualifies into none of these. What should I tell them? I'm totally lost..

PS: I am an express entry candidate in FSW category

Thanks
Anupam

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, need your help again. I completed my application. But the list of documents now is requiring to provide letter of experience for a job that I did not mention in my EE profile and I did not receive any points for that. and I just put it in my life experience section. The problem is I have not a letter of experience for this job as I can not get it. Also the list of documents is requiring letter of experience for spouse foreing work experience. Again I thought it would not require any documents as I did not get any points for that.

Last edited:

MukeshJha

Nov 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

Are there some websites where one can check when to expect their PPR based on the application date? Someone told me that I can find those websites online. Apparently they calculate the expected date of PPR based on how fast/slow the application processing are being done by CIC these days.

TIA.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi guys,

My question in regarding the medical exam. I am the primary applicant and my wife is the "accompanying spouse". I am living in USA currently.
1. I am going to India for a business trip and will get my medical done there. Booked an appointment for 10-Dec. Reason: It's much cheaper to get the medical exam done from India than it is in US (~$70 vs $450)

2. Since my wife wont be travelling with me, I'm planning to get her exam from US only.

Question 1 : Can I and my wife get medical exams done separately?

Q2: When I called the US doctor to take the appointment for my wife, they are asking for IME number. When I tell them I don't have an IME number and its an upfront medical exam they ask me the category - worker, visitor or student. She qualifies into none of these. What should I tell them? I'm totally lost..

PS: I am an express entry candidate in FSW category

Thanks
Anupam
Say 'Worker' as they don't have any other category- it should be non-EDE worker to be precise. All the best, Anupam.

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I have submitted my application on 23th November. Hope everything goes through smoothly. Fingers crossed.

Which stage are you guys in currently?

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

Are there some websites where one can check when to expect their PPR based on the application date? Someone told me that I can find those websites online. Apparently they calculate the expected date of PPR based on how fast/slow the application processing are being done by CIC these days.

TIA.
Please let me know if you get any answer for this.

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They are called immigration trackers.
Ohh!!
I was thinking, there are other sites which predicts the possible dates of PPR based on the trend.

I am currently using MyImmiTracker (as seen in my signature), but what I have seen till now is that we have to add the different stages ourselves.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Will it directly pull the details and update the changes to the status also?

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hi Guys,
I have submitted my application on 23th November. Hope everything goes through smoothly. Fingers crossed.

Which stage are you guys in currently?
Hi sainath. I'm the same AOR. Single applicant?

MukeshJha

Nov 3, 2017
Ohh!!
I was thinking, there are other sites which predicts the possible dates of PPR based on the trend.

I am currently using MyImmiTracker (as seen in my signature), but what I have seen till now is that we have to add the different stages ourselves.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Will it directly pull the details and update the changes to the status also?
No it won't Sainath. Its crowd sourced data and not an actual predictor as such. Can be used as a good reference but then each case is a little different and one doesn't know if his/her case is the common one or the boundary one.

Reactions: sainathreddy

MukeshJha

Nov 3, 2017
My case is a little complicated that's all... you don't want to overwhelm the VO with unnecessary details either.. :)
Hey Hirasalam, just curious what stage your application is at. My AOR was 15th Nov and got my meds done on 30th Nov. Hoping I get the PPR before 2018. I keep coming to your profile to check if you got your PPR yet or not as your cruised through post AOR.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hey Hirasalam, just curious what stage your application is at. My AOR was 15th Nov and got my meds done on 30th Nov. Hoping I get the PPR before 2018. I keep coming to your profile to check if you got your PPR yet or not as your cruised through post AOR.
There has been no update in my application status since November 10th when my background status went to not applicable after saying "we are processing your background check" for one day. This week I will complete one month in dreaded NA2.

I send an email to ask my VO and got a reply on 17th November that file was still at CIO, Sydney which means it had not yet been transferred to a VO so I am waiting patiently now, looks like my case will take time as Sydney can be very slow. I'm hoping for some update before xmas but if it doesn't happen then I won't expect anything until Jan.

I did my best not to delay anything post-ITA, rest is just my luck :) I've seen cases processed in less than 30 days and also aware of cases that have been stuck for months, latter are far more than former. Best to keep our hopes practical.

You got MEP rather quick, hope you are on of the fast-tracked lucky ones.

Godspeed.