FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
As part of my work history? Because that would technically mean different jobs and would require separate experience letters to substantiate. That's not the case here: it's the same job with the same company and in the same country..just cities are separate. The experience letter I have covers my entire stint in one go (as it should be).
No dear,......different locations doesn't mean different jobs. My case is similar and I've worked in different cities for the same company doing the same job over the country.....So don't worry,....all is fine until the company is issuing the letter confirming your stint and job responsibilities.

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
No dear,......different locations doesn't mean different jobs. My case is similar and I've worked in different cities for the same company doing the same job over the country.....So don't worry,....all is fine until the company is issuing the letter confirming your stint and job responsibilities.
So you put them in different rows?

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Hi all,
We recently received an ITA and I am in the process of submitting all documents. I am using the services of an agent and they require our: travel, personal and address history since we were 18 years old even though this was 18-20 years ago. They even require all passports. I raised these concerns and mentioned what the CIC website says. Their response was that CIC rejects applications without this information. Is there any truth to this statement? I find it bizarre that CIC would require certain information then reject applications when that said information is provided.

Anyone with help with clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ady1402

Oct 18, 2017
I have submitted my passport to VFS on 17th October 2017 and received an email that my application has been received on 18th of October. but whenever I try to track my application online it says: "no records found"

does anyone know how long it takes to get Indian PCC? I have received my ITA on 18th October and I have to submit my application for PR by 17 January 2018. should I be able to get my PCC by then?? any thoughts??

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi all,
We recently received an ITA and I am in the process of submitting all documents. I am using the services of an agent and they require our: travel, personal and address history since we were 18 years old even though this was 18-20 years ago. They even require all passports. I raised these concerns and mentioned what the CIC website says. Their response was that CIC rejects applications without this information. Is there any truth to this statement? I find it bizarre that CIC would require certain information then reject applications when that said information is provided.

Anyone with help with clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
The CIC is very clear in this regard: it's either 10 years ago or after you turned 18, whichever is a shorter time period. With that said, I'm sure IRCC can't cancel an application on the basis of extra information provided...pretty sure that's not legal

ady1402

Oct 18, 2017
Yes, it same. I am in Australia and submitted my application with VFS. the status is now changed to "your application is received and under assessment with high commission of India"
Is your current address same as the one on your passport? If yes, they give PCC on the same day as your initial appointment.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
The CIC is very clear in this regard: it's either 10 years ago or after you turned 18, whichever is a shorter time period. With that said, I'm sure IRCC can't cancel an application on the basis of extra information provided...pretty sure that's not legal
The agent wants me to provide more information than IRCC requires and they say if I don't Canada can reject application.

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Hi all,

In the personal details form of dependent child, in family members details, father (main applicant-myself) and mother (my spouse) details need to be entered? Actually they have written that enter details of family members that are not mentioned in this application. That is why I am confused.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
So you put them in different rows?
Put different addresses in personal history,....not in work history as different work experience.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
The agent wants me to provide more information than IRCC requires and they say if I don't Canada can reject application.
tell them you're familiar with the rules and you're not going to go back hunting down 20 year old information just because they're not familiar with the rules. i'm getting annoyed by all these consultants scaring people!! are they registered consultants? is it too late to ditch them? what does your contract state?

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
I have submitted my passport to VFS on 17th October 2017 and received an email that my application has been received on 18th of October. but whenever I try to track my application online it says: "no records found"

does anyone know how long it takes to get Indian PCC? I have received my ITA on 18th October and I have to submit my application for PR by 17 January 2018. should I be able to get my PCC by then?? any thoughts??
You can apply via psk through www.passportindia.gov.in through online. It will be issued within time. Also you need to get meds done too.