FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
or i guess all passports held, after turning 18 years old, must be scanned for stamped pages....

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
So between Aug-2012 to Nov-2012, I was unemployed and added it as such....however, for the School/Facility/Employer field on that entry I put in "Not Applicable"...is it suggested to just keep it blank?

Also: I've been with the same pan-India employer since 2012 and under the same NOC. In my Work History section, therefore, I only added one entry listing these details. However, I have change cities inside India whilst working for this employer: I added the present city for this entry. Of course, now when I mention my address history, I'm entering all the cities I've lived in with the dates and everything...do I need to add an LoE to explain this discrepancy? Or is it not needed because my country of residence didn't change at all?

Reactions: Roshan

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
So between Aug-2012 to Nov-2012, I was unemployed and added it as such....however, for the School/Facility/Employer field on that entry I put in "Not Applicable"...is it suggested to just keep it blank?

Also: I've been with the same pan-India employer since 2012 and under the same NOC. In my Work History section, therefore, I only added one entry listing these details. However, I have change cities inside India whilst working for this employer: I added the present city for this entry. Of course, now when I mention my address history, I'm entering all the cities I've lived in with the dates and everything...do I need to add an LoE to explain this discrepancy? Or is it not needed because my country of residence didn't change at all?
Same case. Anyone with knowledge on this case pls comment.

Ovlow

Oct 10, 2017
Hi everybody,

greetings!!

query related to reference letter:

2 years back, I worked in a company for 3.5 yrs (suitable for my NOC). As of now have added only this in work history and will get the reference letter for the same.
Will not be able to upload any documents related to my current employer other than offer letter, pay slips as I will resign after getting final invite.

Is it fine?

Last edited:

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018

Same case. Anyone with knowledge on this case pls comment.
Hey guys, I've put "Unemployed" on those fields, as it's not letting me keep it blank.
There was also a period where I held a volunteer/unpaid position which I'm not sure what to classify it as. I'm keeping it as Education for now until I'm able to get a second opinion.

EDIT: spelling

Last edited:

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Query.

I am filling up my PR form after ITA. Pls help with these queries.

1. I was working with a company for 7 years but served in different cities in the same state. Do I need to provide details of all cities where I worked in Work History?

2. During Express Entry form, under Work History, as location, i had put head office city of the company, but actually i had worked at different cities. What do i do now while submitting PR form after ITA.

3. In personal history section of PR Form, if i had stayed at three different addresses in the same city, do i need to mention all three of them??

Thanks.

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Query.

1. I was working with a company for 7 years but served in different cities in the same state. Do I need to provide details of all cities where I worked in Work History?

2. During Express Entry form, under Work History, as location, i had put head office city of the company, but actually i had worked at different cities. What do i do now while submitting PR form after ITA.

3. In personal history section of PR Form, if i had stayed at three different addresses in the same city, do i need to mention all three of them??

Thanks.
I'm unsure about points 1 & 2, but for your third question I think you should state all your addresses. I have moved twice in the last 10 years within the same city and I mentioned all of them. As noted in this section, you have to make sure there are no gaps at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinevisce

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
Hello people thanks for the useful info.

I have a question about marriage certificate. We have it issued from Lebanon with an attestation from ministry of foreign affairs. In the upload section when i pressed the question mark in marriage certificate they mention that it should be a legal marriage certificate in country of issue and Canada. Should i attest it in Canadian embassy as well?

Can the translation of the marriage certificate be from the country where we are currently residing Kuwait instead of the country of issue Lebanon.

Should any other document be attested as well? Please share your experiences

Good luck to all.
Thanks

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Query.

Thanks.
I have the exact same doubt as points 1 and 2. I've categorised my entire stint with the current employer as one chunk of work ex and I do stand by that decision: it was continuous, same employer, same NOC and same country. If I had put them as separate entries in work history, I'd have to furnish individual experience letters/remuneration details etc as part of my documentation: whereas my company's only going to give me one experience letter.
Nonetheless, it'd be nice to have specific opinions from a VO as to how to document this.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
I've uploaded my Bachelor's degree along with the WES ECA report in educational docs but where to upload the IELTS TRF?

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
I have the exact same doubt as points 1 and 2. I've categorised my entire stint with the current employer as one chunk of work ex and I do stand by that decision: it was continuous, same employer, same NOC and same country. If I had put them as separate entries in work history, I'd have to furnish individual experience letters/remuneration details etc as part of my documentation: whereas my company's only going to give me one experience letter.
Nonetheless, it'd be nice to have specific opinions from a VO as to how to document this.
What's the issue in specifying different work locations during your work span?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello people thanks for the useful info.

I have a question about marriage certificate. We have it issued from Lebanon with an attestation from ministry of foreign affairs. In the upload section when i pressed the question mark in marriage certificate they mention that it should be a legal marriage certificate in country of issue and Canada. Should i attest it in Canadian embassy as well?

Can the translation of the marriage certificate be from the country where we are currently residing Kuwait instead of the country of issue Lebanon.

Should any other document be attested as well? Please share your experiences

Good luck to all.
Thanks
no! they mean that the marriage should be considered to be legal in canada which it is. for example if you took on a second wife while not having been divorced from the first, your second marriage won't be considered to be legal in canada

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
What's the issue in specifying different work locations during your work span?
As part of my work history? Because that would technically mean different jobs and would require separate experience letters to substantiate. That's not the case here: it's the same job with the same company and in the same country..just cities are separate. The experience letter I have covers my entire stint in one go (as it should be).