Test Date: 04 May
Test passed
Waiting for DM now

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
GENTLEMEN,

I awaiting oath invitation correspondence from edmonton office

Could one of you gracious dear men answer my inquiry regarding the time to obtain invitation correspondence after success decision made in ECASE system

Thanking you as always gentlemen,

Dalit
weeks to months -- all applications are different

Fwheelbooler

Nov 13, 2017
No update for me since going IP on Jan 3 (application submit date was Oct 23rd).

My app is being really slow for some reason - I only went IP when I sent them an email chaser and called them, then magically next day my app moved ahead.

I just sent another e-follow up via the CIC website and also requested my case notes. Hopefully all this speeds it up and gets me closer to a test date because 7 months in and I have nothing to show for it which is a bit frustrating.

It’ll happen! I just want it to go a little faster. Feel like I’ve been waiting and being patient for years...

upandgoing

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
I applied in May and still waiting for my AOR. I was employed when I applied, and still am. However I would be leaving my job soon due to childcare problems and maybe look for other more flexible part time job. Do I need to inform CIC about my quitting job or changing job.

softgothk

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
No update for me since going IP on Jan 3 (application submit date was Oct 23rd).

My app is being really slow for some reason - I only went IP when I sent them an email chaser and called them, then magically next day my app moved ahead.

I just sent another e-follow up via the CIC website and also requested my case notes. Hopefully all this speeds it up and gets me closer to a test date because 7 months in and I have nothing to show for it which is a bit frustrating.

It’ll happen! I just want it to go a little faster. Feel like I’ve been waiting and being patient for years...
Where did you submit your application? I am in Toronto, only got my test done last week when I was IP since December. It will come soon for you.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I applied in May and still waiting for my AOR. I was employed when I applied, and still am. However I would be leaving my job soon due to childcare problems and maybe look for other more flexible part time job. Do I need to inform CIC about my quitting job or changing job.
Nope, you don't have to inform IRCC about changing jobs unless if specifically asked, e.g. later when you come for the interview - you may be asked if you still work for the same employer listed in the application, at that point you should tell them.

Fwheelbooler

Nov 13, 2017
Where did you submit your application? I am in Toronto, only got my test done last week when I was IP since December. It will come soon for you.
You’re at the tail end of GTA applicants based on other applicants’ information, and you did your test last week.

I’m still waiting for an invite so I’m at least a month or so behind you even if I got my invite today (which I highly doubt).

I’m totally cool with waiting in line, that’s how the system should work, but it’s frustrating waiting and watching everyone else proceed with their application when I’m having to chase them and am still at square 1 of the whole process.

I know it’ll happen eventually but damn they’re taking their sweet time!

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
Same here IP since NOV 21/ Mississauga