+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m

First I’m not complaining about the processing time. Second, complaining is a personal choice, you shouldn’t be judging others.
Well for someone who’s not complaining you sure have a lot to say. Just like others can moan - I can express my opinion. If it doesn’t relate to you, no need for you to reply.

HAPPYFAN

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Well if you think judging others is going to help, keep judging by all means.
Well for someone who’s not complaining you sure have a lot to say. Just like others can moan - I can express my opinion. If it doesn’t relate to you, no need for you to reply.
I’m not complaning about the processing time but your attitude towards others is a different story. As you said, you can express your opinion, so can I.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m not complaning about the processing time but your attitude towards others is a different story. As you said, you can expression your opinion, so can I.
I don’t have an attitude towards others. I stated some facts - like it or not.

You appear to be someone who feels the need to have the last word but let’s be clear, that doesn’t mean your point is any more valid than mine or anyone else’s.

If you want to encourage people to have unrealistic expectations, by all means continue - but I’ll be here, reminding said people of what’s realistic - based purely on facts.

Without that, people will drive themselves crazy.

Reactions: sns204

HAPPYFAN

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I don’t have an attitude towards others. I stated some facts - like it or not.

You appear to be someone who feels the need to have the last word but let’s be clear, that doesn’t mean your point is any more valid than mine or anyone else’s.

If you want to encourage people to have unrealistic expectations, by all means continue - but I’ll be here, remaking them of what’s realistic - based purely on facts.
And now you are blaming me for encouraging people to have unrealistic expectations... Thats not true.
Be nice, that's all I wanted to say.

hodys

May 2, 2018
please update my situation in spreadsheet

App sent: October 16, 2017
Delivered: October 19, 2017
AOR: November 23, 2017
IP:.....December 02, 2017

Office: Scarborough

Still waiting for the test and interview. Anyone still not receive the test invitation like me?

Thanks

Grande Prairie 2011

Apr 10, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Originally=Buffalo, Then transfered to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
Doc's Request.
Latest Doc's Request Nov-2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Mar-2011
File Transfer...
(not sure when)
Med's Request
July-2013
Med's Done....
July-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-April-2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
My test in 3 days from now in calgary
How was ur interview
Did they had any remark on u
Which you've passed already, on my test date everyone passed, easy going interviewers, nothings to be afraid of but for us no DM yet, its been almost 4 weeks now without any progress which start making me worried a pit.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Still waiting for the test and interview. Anyone still not receive the test invitation like me?

Thanks
Added you to October sheet of global 2017 tracker. Link is in my signature.

stewieg666

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018

Thanks
here. btw how do you already know which office you will be at?

J24

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
when did u ip
Dec 12th and got FP request in January 24, I did FP in the first week of February. I was able to get through with the call center to inquire and was told my FP was only entered to my file late March ( more than a month after doing the FP) and the next process is to wait for a test date.

stewieg666

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Dec 12th and got FP request in January 24, I did FP in the first week of February. I was able to get through with the call center to inquire and was told my FP was only entered to my file late March ( more than a month after doing the FP) and the next process is to wait for a test date.
I was told background and security checks still going on and can expect test in June/July/Aug... so have to be patient!!

J24

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I was told background and security checks still going on and can expect test in June/July/Aug... so have to be patient!!
Yeah I was not told about security check maybe I did not ask specifically about that. I was just told the next step is test and she could not tell me when I will be send a test invite. Did you do FP?