+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What a disgrace and humiliation to the word research and report. LMAO!!
You've actually all lost your minds. So much so that I can hardly bear to log in to these forums anymore. The AVERAGE processing time is 12 months. I suggest you all go and look up the definition of average.

It's time for many of you to have a reality check. You're acting like petulant children.

Reactions: lpc19800

baktash13083

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-03-2013
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
14-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Anybody who done the test on March 7th or earlier in Mississauga office still waiting for Oath invite?

HAPPYFAN

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
You've actually all lost your minds. So much so that I can hardly bear to log in to these forums anymore. The AVERAGE processing time is 12 months. I suggest you all go and look up the definition of average.

It's time for many of you to have a reality check. You're acting like petulant children.
If thats the case, then you don't have to be here. In this case, I think it is totally normal for people to compare between different offices, that is just how human nature is. Please please please, I am assuming you are trying to play some sort of a "leading role in this forum, and I don't think it is okay to accuse others of their emotions by calling others 'petulant children'. I have been hesitating for a while whether I should be making comments like this, but people are all made different, calling someone a petulant kid won't help or change how they deal with stress. And if you really can't stand the human nature, as many of the people here share, then just don't log in. Don't get me wrong tho, I still very much appreciate the contribution you made to this forum.
Have yourself a wonderful afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: iwodamiorie

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
If thats the case, then you don't have to be here. In this case, I think it is totally normal for people to compare between different offices, that is just how human nature is. Please please please, I am assuming you are trying to play some sort of a "leading role in this forum, and I don't think it is okay to accuse others of their emotions by calling others 'petulant children'. I have been hesitating for a while whether I should be making comments like this, but people are all made different, calling someone a petulant kid won't help or change how they deal with stress. And if you really can't stand the human nature, as many of the people here share, then just don't log in. Don't get me wrong tho, I still very much appreciate the contribution you made to this forum.

Thanks guys ! Anyway we do not see too many relevant updates on this forum as the applications are progressing slow. Just to kill time, we love to browse through these post that enlightens us so much ! Great work. ;)

softgothk

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Do we really have to take out the negative emotions on each other? I believe everyone comes here to seek / offer help, and name calling isn't achieving our purpose.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Please update - received Test invite letter today. Scarborough office.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
To be frank and fair, there is an overflow of "are we there yet?" in the forum.

I too am among those who are urging applicants to RELAX, BE PATIENT, and recognize that once the application has AOR status, there is nothing more the applicant needs to do or can do other than watch for communications or notices from IRCC, prepare for the test, appropriately respond to IRCC as needed including showing up for the test and interview, and OTHERWISE WAIT.

I do not know the motives behind the post you quote, but most of us who are urging PATIENCE, emphasizing the WAITING NATURE of the process, do so in an effort to emphasize the applicant CAN RELAX, there is nothing to worry about, no need to be stressed. (Of course this is about qualified applicants who properly completed the application and who timely and appropriately respond to requests and notices from IRCC.)

The point is to assure those with applications in process that there is no need to wrestle with this process. It is OK to reduce the stress as much as you can. Sure, some find relief from stress in raking over process minutia, following every little ripple of information. But there tends to be a tone and insinuation here which heightens anxieties, elevates apprehension, even tension.

That is, there appears to be some need for reassuring voices, for comforting comments, it is all OK, don't worry, be happy.

tabrisjayson

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014