+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Chuc

Nov 22, 2016
Hi admin and all ,
an update on the status . exam conducted yesterday (passed) and today decision made on Ecase.
kindly to update the register.
Have a great one.

Reactions: Balboul

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
question to those who have already taken their oath...

did your ECAS change to reflect that you are a citizen now?

Just curious... Mine did not, but I only became a citizen yesterday... Not that I really care that much, just curious...

thanks...

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014

Just curious... Mine did not, but I only became a citizen yesterday... Not that I really care that much, just curious...

thanks...
My status changed to COMPLETE after two working days. Also one line was added to the timeline: "You became a Canadian citizen on ..."

Reactions: ukulele

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
My status changed to COMPLETE after two working days. Also one line was added to the timeline: "You became a Canadian citizen on ..."
Did it change after 2 business days or did you check after 2 business days and it was already changed? :)

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016

thanks...
I also took my oath yesterday but ecas hasn't changed. Not worried, I have my citizenship certificate and ready to apply for passport soon so I'm good.

Reactions: Balboul

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
I also took my oath yesterday but ecas hasn't changed. Not worried, I have my citizenship certificate and ready to apply for passport soon so I'm good.
I am not worried, I have my certificate as well :) I am honestly just curious...

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Did it change after 2 business days or did you check after 2 business days and it was already changed? :)
To be more precise - I checked it at the end of the second business day, and it wasn't changed. Then I checked it at the beginning of the third business day, and it was changed.

RguhsDUDE

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
hooooray! somebody please update the spreadshit.
i got the test invitation finally!

App.Type : Single
Physical Presence Days : 1139
App. Sent : Oct 17, 2017
App. Delivered : Oct 20, 2017
AOR : Dec 19, 2017
In Process ecas : Feb 7, 2017
Test Invite letter/ecas date : Apr 16, 2018
Test Interview date : May 15, 2018
Congratulations!! I am also from Vancouver Island. Mine is still in process no test invite yet. Where did you get to write your test? In VICTORIA or VANCOUVER? Do we normally get oath ceremony in Victoria or we have to go to Vancouver? Please let me know if you know. Thanks and congrats again!!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Hi,
I have my citizenship test on Tuesday (Ontario).I don't know if anyone who pass the test is still reading this forum but if it does could you guys share your experience ? like how are the questions? what source did you use to prepare?
I am using this as sample questions http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/index.cfm?get_answers=1&language=en

Thanks,
Victor
Use the Discover Canada guide that was included with your test invite. Read it a couple times and pay attention to the boxes with information on the pages. That is all you really need to prepare for the test.

Due to confidentiality discussing the test questions are a no no so you aren't going to get anyone to give you specifics. On top of that, there are several different tests and the people sitting around you will get a different test to the one you are given.