+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Still no news from Hamilton office, its been 6 weeks since last test invite sent out, hope we will get something this week.

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hello all,

Me and my friend got the Citizenship test invite letter on April 13th to appear in test in first week of May. We are from Newfoundland. My friend is on vacation for couple of months and cant appear in test as requested by CIC in May. Can anyone advise what should he do to reschedule test later this year probably in Aug/Sept. ? Appreciate the response in advance.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello all,

Me and my friend got the Citizenship test invite letter on April 13th to appear in test in first week of May. We are from Newfoundland. My friend is on vacation for couple of months and cant appear in test as requested by CIC in May. Can anyone advise what should he do to reschedule test later this year probably in Aug/Sept. ? Appreciate the response in advance.
I guess he should send a webform asking for rescheduling and also call IRCC to make sure they got the message

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Can you advise what date is your test? I will update the spreadsheet.

mweiner

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Just received Oath date ( Mississauga) Please update! Single applicant
Only Ecas update / No email notification / No Mail yet!!
21 days after the test

My Oath ceremony will be on May 10th , i wrote my test on March 22nd
Congrats! When did you apply please? Thanks.

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Guys can someone please help me
I just got my GCMS but I didn't understand that much
app status IP
Clearance Request (s)
RCMP : Y
ASSESSMENTS
knowledge : passed
residence: passed
language : passed
parentage blank
prohibition : not started
security : blank
criminality : passed
waiver : blank
misrepresentation : blank
hearing : blank
final : blank
oath : not started
CIT effective date : blank
Discretionary Grant : N

I just want to know if everything ok with my application ? the GCMS details is really long , is there something spacial where I should be reading to understand in which stage my application is ?.
thanks

angrypinky

Jul 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2015
Hey guys,
An update on my application.
Passed the test on April 4th, 19/20. Surrey office. The test was fair. Read the booklet once or twice and it WILL be sufficient enough!
AS per any TRUCK DRIVERS (Current/past), that did LongHaul:
1. Bring your I-94 print outs, from the CBP website of Homeland Security.
2. If you don't (like me), the officer will have to get your consent, and obtain the records in your name, which will prolong the DM by a couple of weeks (again, that's my case, since I passed the test but still waiting for the DM)

Hope it helps.