Interview........
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 and Decision Made Line added on 6-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Ma Sha Allah 13th January 2014
Just got oath ceremony email from Edmonton office for 12 April .
Good luck to all of you guys but I am very positive every body who have done test will appear in oath in April .

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C

I'm sorry if this was asked before but can someone explain what's happening with Toronto? 10% Test Invite seems abysmal. What are the usual timelines for Toronto? I applied in October and still haven't gone past the In Process notification.
Technically, there is no visa office named Toronto, which is processing applications for test/oath. There is a visa office Toronto (St. Clair) which is processing the FP and RQ requests, but later redirecting applicants to their geographically close visa offices. Applicants have identified/ reported their location as Toronto, however their applications are either processed in Scarborough or Mississauga. Once an applicant receives test invite, we have been asking about visa office, so that the same can be updated in tracking spreadsheet for other to do referencing.

Slavo

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
GUYS!!!!!!! Keep calling and asking for your case!!! I just called yesterday for the 1st time (with a very sad voice - lol) and today got test invite!!! :p

Test invite: April 09 - Scarborough Citizenship - 1:00 PM
Congratulations . could i ask you what is there answer when you ask about your status .

canadaislife

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
My journey is now complete: I was welcomed into the Canadian family last Friday (March 16th) in Ottawa with these amazing and moving words from the oath administrator (he was a decorated war hero).

"Until this moment, you were guests in this country. Now you are hosts !!"

WOW !!! And yes, I shall now take that responsibility very seriously and help others like I was helped.

Here are some other thoughts...

Thank you Amb John MacCallum for initiating C-6. Sorry you were not here to see the fruits of your labor. And Thank You to Minister Hussen and the staff at IRCC. Yes, I'm still amazed that even with an additional 40K applicants in Oct, I got through the whole process in 5 months. Amazing work indeed !! And Thank You PM Trudeau: In the debates, you said "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" and after getting elected, you backed your words with deeds and earned my vote (even though I lean Conservative).

And now to the rest...
1. Jason "Fatty" Kenney who almost threw out my PR application to solve a backlog
2. Chris "let me shut the doors after my Danish wife gets in" Alexander who implemented C-51
3. Stephen "Lucifer" Harper who hated immigrants and wouldn't blink an eye to torture !
4. Linda Frum who single handedly delayed C-6 for more than a year (how dare you, specially after some of your own family perished in the Holocaust)

Guess what Fatty, Chrissy, Luci and Frum ? I'm now IN (with another 250K) and I will vote against you lot. The joke is on you CONS !!! Haha.

Finally, let me plagiarize the MasterCard ad:

Photocopies of Docs = $ 5
Citizenship Photos @ Canadian Superstore = $ 16
Citizenship Application Fee = $ 630 (again, it was Fatty who increased it !)
Mail-in (Canada Post) = $ 22
Parking in Downtown Ottawa (2 times) = $ 25
Canadian Citizenship = Priceless

What else is "Priceless" ? (1) A chance to vote against the CONS and (2) Forgiving them !!!
For the rest, we have C-6, which I dubbed "From Sea(C) to Sea(C) to Sea(C), a (C)anadian is a (C)anadian is a (C)anadian"

No more checking ECAS 4 times a day (Even deleted the link to the tracker).

Glad to be part of the Canadian Mosaic. This truly is an amazing country.

Good luck every one !!
Amen, brother.

Reactions: Jcage and elisha79

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
I wrote my exam today. Got 20/20. I read the book 3 times, listened to the audio twice and did about 30 sample tests.

My interview lasted 15 minutes. Agent validated all my stamps ( I had about 30 stamps). A couple stamps were in Spanish though I didn't have them translated - there was no issue.

Agent congratulated me, said that essentially I had decision made.

Oath invite should be in 4-8 weeks.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
On test day, what I understand that COs are committed to utilising full 12 months (starting from the date of AOR - so it becomes 14 months cycle) window as a wait-time for citizenship applicants. That's how a backlog is piled up and nowadays those who got their test/interview in July are being called for the oath.
There are many applicants from Ottawa that had the test on Feb 16 and now they are going for the oath. So, it does not seem that the Ottawa office is using this 12 month waiting time.

MarceauBletard

Aug 12, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montréal, Québec
LANDED..........
18-05-2011 WHP
Hi people! Got new dates from the pvtistes-net forum that will be of interest to Montreal and could be added to the file!

Name: PetiteLu
Days: 1412
App sent: October 12th 2017
App received: October 16th 2017
AOR: November 19th 2017
In process: December 15th 2017
Test invite: January 12th 2018
Test: January 27th 2018
Decision Made: January 28th 2018
Ceremony invite: March 21st 2018

Ceremony: April 4th 2018

Therefore, almost exactly like @loz1749 !
± 1month and 3 weeks between Decision Made and the Ceremony invite! :)

Reactions: initial

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people! Got new dates from the pvtistes-net forum that will be of interest to Montreal and could be added to the file!

Name: PetiteLu
Days: 1412
App sent: October 12th 2017
App received: October 16th 2017
AOR: November 19th 2017
In process: December 15th 2017
Test invite: January 12th 2018
Test: January 27th 2018
Decision Made: January 28th 2018
Ceremony invite: March 21st 2018

Ceremony: April 4th 2018

Therefore, almost exactly like @loz1749 !
± 1month and 3 weeks between Decision Made and the Ceremony invite! :)
Added to October sheet of global spreadsheet.

Thanks

Reactions: MarceauBletard