jamie hito

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Japan
It’s not actually helping like volunteered to allay opinion.
For anyone who have the time to write scores of paragraphs and points and advices on this forum sounds like its a full time job.

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Hi everyone,

My interview on 15th Feb was canceled as they mentioned it was an administrative error. Since then I am waiting for rescheduling of my interview. My question is that Is there anyone else in the same boat? If yes then how long you been waiting? Do they also ask the PCC again? I am living in Canada for last 6 years and 5 years on PR and never left the country more than 10 days?

I will appreciate your reply.

bpraneeth

Nov 20, 2013
Hi,

I gave the test on March 8th in Ottawa and the status has changed to Decision Made on March 11th.

Could someone update the sheet plz..

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
I wrote my test at the Mississauga IRCC office yesterday, today My ECAS says DECISION MADE...

Could someone please update the sheet?

One last leg of waiting... God, I hope I have enough patience to wait it out lol... They told me 4-8 weeks, so let's hope that's the case for Mississauga...

Reactions: HappyAlto and Angy*

properRR

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
I wrote my test at the Mississauga IRCC office yesterday, today My ECAS says DECISION MADE...

Could someone please update the sheet?

One last leg of waiting... God, I hope I have enough patience to wait it out lol... They told me 4-8 weeks, so let's hope that's the case for Mississauga...
Congrats! almost there, just one final step

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader for the past 6 months. I now am sharing my experience to help those who might still be awaiting.

Application sent: Oct 11th, 2017
Application Delivered: October 18, 2017
AOR: December 1st, 2017
In process: January 8th, 2018
Citizenship Test Email invite: February 7th, 2018
Test: March 7th, 2018
ECAS Status changed/updated to Decision Made: March 8th, 2018
Added you to global spreadsheet

Reactions: Afarp

Alipasha

Dec 11, 2017
Hi everyone
Today I got a new line in my Ecas :

4.We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Have any idea whats this for?

My file went inprocess since jan8/ Montreal

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dummy but real question:
How about if I am late 10-20 minutes for the Citizenship exam? Are they very strict with this time, or not much?

[Exam scheduled in Downtown, very far from my home and traffic is bad in the morning. 8:15am, And I have kids to drop off to daycares. Almost can not make it 8:15, maybe 8:30 to 8:40 arrive. Nobody at home help me that day.]

Manos

Dec 12, 2017
Hi everyone

4.We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone

Likely a request for fingerprints. Less commonly this is a request for additional information.

Reactions: Alipasha

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Dummy but real question:
How about if I am late 10-20 minutes for the Citizenship exam? Are they very strict with this time, or not much?

[Exam scheduled in Downtown, very far from my home and traffic is bad in the morning. 8:15am, And I have kids to drop off to daycares. Almost can not make it 8:15, maybe 8:30 to 8:40 arrive. Nobody at home help me that day.]
That may be too late.

I had a later appointment (10:15) but we started the test itself, after having been informed of the procedures etc, at exactly 10:31 (they announced the time when we started). At that point there was nobody who could do the check-in (as they were proctoring our test), so late-comers could not be accommodated within the same session. Considering the information they offered during the briefing it seems unlikely they'd let someone join in who had not heard the information in it.

I'd recommend you get in touch with IRCC and ask if they can book you for a session later in the day (maybe on the same date, maybe a later date). Not showing up or showing up too late without notice seems unlikely to go over well, especially as this is something (they may say) you could foresee.

Reactions: Angy*