+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife passed her test Hamilton. 19/20, she mentioned that test wasn't straight forward at all. anyway in the interview after the test the officer asked to provide police certificate from Jordan as she spent there more than 183 days in the last 4 years. officer told that they will send a letter asking for that police certificate. we already received the police certificate, can she just go and hand it over at the Hamilton office. I tired to find the phone number of Hamilton office but it is not posted anywhere!

Reactions: HappyAlto

fara0173

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
I had my test on February 16 and i just checked ECAS and it was updated to this. Is this a FP request for sure or can it be something else?

5. We sent you correspondence on March 7, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I had my test on February 16 and i just checked ECAS and it was updated to this. Is this a FP request for sure or can it be something else?

5. We sent you correspondence on March 7, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
most likely it is FP.

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
I got the same message on Feb 27th and received the fingerprint request letter on Friday March 1st. FP's were done electronically and sent to RCMP on the same day and now back to the waiting stage.. I noticed some people got test invite within 2 weeks from submitting their FP's and some have been waiting for over a month now.

Good Luck.
it's different from one Application to another !
I got FP request and Test invite on the same day

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
is the test easy? I have my done on this monday
If you read the book at least 3 times & played a lot with the apps and online testing sites you should be able to pass without a hassle. Candidates in the same test room usually get different versions of the test and hence you may find that views/experience may differ...some say its really easy, others might say it was a bit tricky..

Last edited:
Reactions: Angy*

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Just an update.
I missed my test on march 3d, they just rescheduled me for march 22 (Mississauga )
Ecas was last updated right after i missed the test.

maniayyappan

Mar 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
AOR Received.
02-October-2014
Med's Request
02-April-2015
Med's Done....
14-April-2015 for self and 12-July-2015 for wife due to pregnancy
Passport Req..
14-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-July-2015
LANDED..........
12-August-2015, PR Cards Received on 01 Oct 2015
Can someone please update the spreadsheet for me. Thank you.

Decision Made appeared today.

He5aM

Oct 18, 2016
At least you had a test :-(
It does not matter if you have had the test or not. Your background check will start before you do the test and it might continue even after the test and you don't receive DM for a long time after test.
I have done the test on January 18th in Montreal, No DM yet. Several people have done test after me but already got oath date.
So to make it short, you might end up having oath earlier than others even you have not done your test yet.
Be patient!