Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
What pisses me off is that according to Alurra71 CIC is not to blame, and they are doing everything in their power to expedite every application possible! They are the best in the business! They work their asses off to get everything right! And countries in question are the ones which F up the procedure!!!

We all know for facts that it's CIC that F ups all the time every time (so many comments written all over the internet, I don't have to say this but the main reason that this forum exists, is for people to dump their views on how CIC works and ask questions only because the process is not transparent enough), on so many levels too; including their glorious customer service on the phone to their mistakes on applications from PR to Citizenship. Now if you go about and forward your blame to other countries, I have to say you are one ignorant human being.

All said, I'm tired of arguing. Ciao.
I doubt if we anybody in this forum can say that the process done by IRCC is completely fair and not frustrating. However, some may benefit from this unfairness, which is the nature of unfairness.

Reactions: Angy*

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
What pisses me off is that according to Alurra71 CIC is not to blame, and they are doing everything in their power to expedite every application possible! They are the best in the business! They work their asses off to get everything right! And countries in question are the ones which F up the procedure!!!

We all know for facts that it's CIC that F ups all the time every time (so many comments written all over the internet, I don't have to say this but the main reason that this forum exists, is for people to dump their views on how CIC works and ask questions only because the process is not transparent enough), on so many levels too; including their glorious customer service on the phone to their mistakes on applications from PR to Citizenship. Now if you go about and forward your blame to other countries, I have to say you are one ignorant human being.

At no point in time did I even remotely hint that CIC was perfect and it's everyone else's fault. If you derived that information from my post that was all you, my friend.

You really should take a vacation or something because you appear to be a very angry individual.

I wasn't aware anyone was having an argument, but then again, perception is reality and all that ...

Reactions: ALM123

mike10

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Guys, I had my test today at the Kitchener Office. everything went smoothly. the writing test was easy and the questions were more like "common sense". there were 4 officers in the building. one of them was only responsible for the test. the other 3 did the interviews.
the test started as mentioned at 9:30. the meeting hall ( where also the ceremony will be held) is so small. we were around 30 people all together and most of us finished the written test in less than 15 minutes.

the interviews varied a lot. some people spend some good 15 minutes and others were done in 5 minutes.
the officer interviewed me only asked for the passport, an ID, PR Card and COPR. she didn't ask any other questions and didn't go through my passport pages since I've been in Canada for 10 years. so just confirmed my preference of how the letter of the oath can be send and I confirmed with my email.

things to mention is that the building has no washrooms. every time people needed to use the washroom had to leave the building and then come back and ring the bell (Annoying).
also, ry to come early and find a parking spot especially if you are coming out of town. there is paid parking nearby.

good luck to all. hope to hear good news soon. :)

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017

We all know for facts that it's CIC that F ups all the time every time (so many comments written all over the internet, I don't have to say this but the main reason that this forum exists, is for people to dump their views on how CIC works and ask questions only because the process is not transparent enough), on so many levels too; including their glorious customer service on the phone to their mistakes on applications from PR to Citizenship. Now if you go about and point the blame to other countries, I have to say you are one ignorant human being.

Just a question, how can Canada government do Iran base security queries when they have no communication? I think Iran attacked US or UK embassy or something and there is no communication with Iran. I think they do it through third parties and indirect methods and hence the delay.

MapleLeafCEC

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hello, Does anyone know whether the oath date is given by CIC or do you just go to one of the 'open to public' dates?

dreaming_yyz

Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-07-2010 - 2nd AOR 19-08-2010
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 (Passports sent on 04-12-2012) Received request for POF on 4-2-2012 Submitted POF on 15-2-2013, Received request for Saudi PCC on 2-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 28.10.2013
LANDED..........
Landed at Toronto on 28th Nov. 2013
In that case - here is my opinion. You should be okay to wait for AOR. Once you get AOR - you will know the application number and then you can send the corrected forms with an explanation on the missing trip quoting the application number.

The other option is send in a second application with a covering letter explaining the issue with your first application.
Thanks for the advise.
I will wait till i get the AOR
I am thinking to send an updated physical presence calculator sheet
What is your advise on this?

jeff.torbain

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Not sure if being Iranian has anything to do with it, or at least I would like to believe that! But at this point anything can be favored really. I am Iranian, Vancouver, no test invite, IP since Dec 05.
In Toronto and IP since Dec. 12 ... I ATIPed CSIS and IRCC ... My file is with CSIS for Security Check. IRCC won't move at all until results are back. My guess is it is gonna be a while for me. As an old Iranian friend of mine would say, I'm just gonna "divert to the left" ;-) <--Only Rez would get this.

Reactions: rezafc

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
What the hack is going at Missisuaga processing center... why they are sitting on the files for so long....
I know! If you look at the tracker there are mainly Ontario applicants until towards the end when it evens out to other places a bit more. Super frustrating but I guess we are in a province that sees the highest immigration numbers

univega

Feb 13, 2013
Can someone be so kind to update the tracker for me;

Test Invite Email: 1st Mar 18
Test Date: 15th Mar 18

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: hime

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Process is getting slower day by day, what I have noticed when new month starts they starts processing is quick for the applications received in the beginning of the month and then it slows down as the month progresses and when the next month starts the application received in the beginning are processed faster then the applications received in the end of the previous month, don't understand the logic

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Process is getting slower day by day, what I have noticed when new month starts they starts processing is quick for the applications received in the beginning of the month and then it slows down as the month progresses and when the next month starts the application received in the beginning are processed faster then the applications received in the end of the previous month, don't understand the logic
True it seems we are starting to see the new C6 changes effect on queues, offices are starting to get overloaded and all steps are getting slower.

Reactions: Angy*

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello, Does anyone know whether the oath date is given by CIC or do you just go to one of the 'open to public' dates?
You have to wait for CIC to send you an Oath invitation that will include the date, time and location....you cant just pick any ceremony and attend on your own.

Reactions: thebassi35

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
If I had a nickel every time I log into ECAS! :)

You'd probably find me refreshing that page every 10 seconds on my cellphone whilst at the interview with the judge, right in front of his/her face. To see if anything updates, you know...