Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
I have same problem. I did fingerprint before more than two months and RCMP confirmed to me (on the telephone) that they did send the result after three days of taking the fingerprint. I called CIC three times and they could not confirm that they received the result. My question is what if the result was lost through the way between RCMP and CIC?
Don't worry .I would advise you forward the receipt to CICI had similar issue but after a while a call agent confirmed the local office has received the result. Don't think it is missing, they probably havnt completed their background check and didn't want to make an overstatement.

Reactions: mqy

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Guys I need your contribution here ? The interviewer did not inform me when to expect the oath !!

Just finished the interview : “ Do you have any question?”
Me: no
Finish!

Is that normal?THX

Reactions: initial

SHREEJI108

Oct 16, 2017
Updated. Congrats!! Did you receive oath invite on Feb 27?

Do you know your DM date?
I have not received hard copy for oath invite but ECAS has added line that they have sent oath ceremony invite on 26 Feb 2018, and details for oath ceremony day and time.

My decision was made on 15Feb2018.

Thanks Raj.

Regards.

honey_ca

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Hello everyone,

So excited to share that I got my test done this morning with 18/20 & have my oath taking in the afternoon.

Goodluck to the rest of the member and thank you for sharing information that helps a lot of the member.

#iamcanadian
honey_ca

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not received hard copy for oath invite but ECAS has added line that they have sent oath ceremony invite on 26 Feb 2018, and details for oath ceremony day and time.

My decision was made on 15Feb2018.

Thanks Raj.

Regards.
Updated. Thx.

You will definitely get an email or mail for oath invite. You may call IRCC in 1-2 weeks if you do not receive official oath invite.

HappyAlto

Feb 25, 2018
Hey everyone,

We had our citizenship test this morning at Scarborough office, everything went fine. We were so prepare that I think I finished in about a minute an a half lol better safe than sorry. As far as the interview, me and my wife were called together which was great cause my wife English is still being improved so I was able to pitch in and help her out during the interview.

One thing to note is the officer was telling all of us that we should expect our oath invite sometime during the summer which is still a few months ahead but oh well what do you do I'm still extremely happy that everything went smooth today
Congrats and thank you for sharing your experience. That's good that you and your wife had interview together. It's easier this way.
I am curious why did the officer tell you that the oath will be in the summer. I saw on the website that they have some dates scheduled for mid March and they are adding the dates on weekly basis. Maybe they have a backlog?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

Reactions: stalintouch

HappyAlto

Feb 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

So excited to share that I got my test done this morning with 18/20 & have my oath taking in the afternoon.

Goodluck to the rest of the member and thank you for sharing information that helps a lot of the member.

#iamcanadian
honey_ca
Congratulations!

Reactions: honey_ca

shabx

May 30, 2011
Please update the tracker.

Passed the test today (18/20 me) and (20/20 wife) at Scarborough. Joint interview with my wife. The officer found a minor mistake on my "Physical Presence Calculator" and asked me a couple of questions about it. He asked me to make the change manually and then initial it. A couple of other questions about my employment, passports and usual questions like the date of landing, address etc. Test+interview+waiting time before and after the exam was 1.5 hours.

Like @stalintouch above, the Officer said the date for the Oath will be between now and Oct-2018 (I applied in Oct-2017).