Pre-Assessed..
Hi - can you add me to the spreadsheet

Location - Halifax
Single Applicant
Days - 1460
App Mailed - 15 Oct 17
App Delivered - 17 Oct 17
AOR - 9 Jan 2018
IP - not yet (IRCC Agent said that 1st round of background checks are being done in Sydney before the file is transferred to the local office)
Added. Good Luck!!

SnowMoose

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/02/2011
File Transfer...
25/03/2011
Hi All,

I went to the interview. It went quickly but was a bit nerve-wracking. The print out from the US Border authorities didn't match exactly my records of exits and entries to Canada so there were a few nervous minutes when I was shuffling my papers around, trying to figure out where I could have made an error. Turns out that I had forgotten to include two quick border trips which had to do with our exporting our car properly from the US to Canada. Oops!

The U.S. will NOT let you just drive out of the country without formerly exporting the car. We learnt this a couple months after we had moved to Quebec. So we had to deliver papers to the border officials, leave them there and return in 3 days to pick them up after they had been properly stamped etc. This meant two super short trips to the U.S border office.

Another date was just off a day or so. The inspector said she was "satisfied" and then said the words, "See you at ceremony". Whew! I just checked ecas tonight and it says "decision made". Hurray!

Please update the spreadsheet. I don't know exactly when that changed. This week sometime.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I went to the interview. It went quickly but was a bit nerve-wracking. The print out from the US Border authorities didn't match exactly my records of exits and entries to Canada so there were a few nervous minutes when I was shuffling my papers around, trying to figure out where I could have made an error. Turns out that I had forgotten to include two quick border trips which had to do with our exporting our car properly from the US to Canada. Oops!

The U.S. will NOT let you just drive out of the country without formerly exporting the car. We learnt this a couple months after we had moved to Quebec. So we had to deliver papers to the border officials, leave them there and return in 3 days to pick them up after they had been properly stamped etc. This meant two super short trips to the U.S border office.

Another date was just off a day or so. The inspector said she was "satisfied" and then said the words, "See you at ceremony". Whew! I just checked ecas tonight and it says "decision made". Hurray!

Please update the spreadsheet. I don't know exactly when that changed. This week sometime.
What does e-cas states, IP or DM?

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hello, just wondering where did you get you visa or passport stamps translated? Thanks

honey_ca
docsbase.ca located in Mississauga

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Thank you, is there any office affiliated in Calgary? How did you submit the documents to get translated in English?
A bit tight since my exam is next week Need help please Thank you

Can u please share ur statistics with us
When did they start processing

Chai_to_Double-double

Nov 22, 2017
Hi please update, Got my test invite today for March 16.
test at Scarborough center

I had applied on October 17, AOR on Nov 24.

Also, I was RQ'd ... sent all my documents on Feb 1.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi all,
In my test invitation letter, they asked me to submit all current and expired passports.
According to the application I submited, I showed 3 passports which fell in the 5 year (relevant period).
However, I have one more passport before that.
Do I asloneed to give the photocopy of that passport ?

westzhu

Aug 11, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
2232 Mechanical Engineering Technologist
App. Filed.......
30 Jul 2012 to SINP ; 21 Feb 2013 to CIO
Nomination.....
05 Feb 2013 SINP
AOR Received.
02 Apr 2013
Med's Request
05 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
09 Apr 2013 ; "Med Rec'd" 16 May 2013
Passport Req..
"In Process" 21 June 2013 ; "PPR" 15 Oct 2013;
VISA ISSUED...
"Decision Made" 14 Oct 2013 ; "Visa Issued" 15 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
23 Nov 2013
Congrats!

I had the test in Ottawa on Feb 16 as well but still no status change. What did the officer tell you in the interview?
We were told that we would finish the oath and get the certificates in two months, nothing special, just be patient

Reactions: wvo2017

morenawella

Oct 23, 2012
Hi everyone,
I pass the citizenship test today but my wife didn’t unfortunately. What’s going to happen now for my application knowing that we applied as a family?

Thanks for your response.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi please update, Got my test invite today for March 16.
test at Scarborough center

I had applied on October 17, AOR on Nov 24.

Also, I was RQ'd ... sent all my documents on Feb 1.
Added. Can you please provide you physical presence days, date application was delivered, date application started processing ?