Interview........
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 and Decision Made Line added on 6-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Ma Sha Allah 13th January 2014
Need help to pass the test as I can’t read whole book and have test on 28 feb in Edmonton .
Are the sample question at the end of book are enough to pass or need something else ?
Please reply who have already gone through this .

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Can you help
What they ask.
What should I prepare as I have test on 28 feb in Edmonton .
I can’t read whole book .
You can easily read the whole book in 3-5 hours for average reader.

There are various online sites where sample tests are available for practice:

1) 800citizen.org -100 questions
2) Richmond Public Library -150 questions
3) Apna Toronto -200 questions
4) Top Tips Club -500 questions
5) thecanadiantest.com -480 questions
6) citizenshiptests.ca -280 questions

anchoo2kewl

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
23-11-2014
Reactions: razerblade

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Just called.... apparently my case is being processed in Scarborough... sooo slow... :(

y3knik

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-07-2012
Doc's Request.
18-01-2013
AOR Received.
6-08-2012
IELTS Request
03-05-2012
File Transfer...
06-08-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
Test passed. Because of my numerous absenses and unverifiable stamps on my passport though the citizenship officer has to request all entry information from cbsa before approving it so mine may be a slow application.

csang

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Congrats, how was it?
How did the interview go? Did officer mentioned any timeline? Thanks.
really easy. you need 15/20 to pass.
i read the book 2-3 times. finished the exam in about 5mins.

the officer just confirmed my extensive travels b/w canada and the US. and mentioned that they dont have the security clearance yet. and he doesnt know how long it would take. well. just gonna wait i guess. in the end, he said everything looks fine, i will be called back for oath in "a few months".

Reactions: CANADIANZ

csang

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Can you help
What they ask.
What should I prepare as I have test on 28 feb in Edmonton .
I can’t read whole book .
u have 8 days. please read the book at least twice.
i did not start preparing until last sat. and i only read the book 3 times.

you have enough time to read it over 5 times.
best luck

Reactions: Angy*

Hewlett-Packard

Jun 5, 2017
Need help to pass the test as I can’t read whole book and have test on 28 feb in Edmonton .
Are the sample question at the end of book are enough to pass or need something else ?
You have to read the book at least one.. and do the online tests. You will be fine.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
The test isn't difficult - but don't underestimate it. As others have suggested, read the book 2-3 times at least, and solve as many online tests/quizzes as you can.

I would recommend you also download the audio version of the book on your mobile handset and listen to it during your idle time, (e.g. while commuting on train/public transit/..or when doing routine activities such as grocery shopping...etc).

link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/discover-canada/discover-canada-audio.html

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Test passed. Because of my numerous absenses and unverifiable stamps on my passport though the citizenship officer has to request all entry information from cbsa before approving it so mine may be a slow application.
Interesting. Do you have an approximate numbers of entries in your residence calculator? And what do you mean by unverifiable stamps, can you give us more details on this?

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
really easy. you need 15/20 to pass.
i read the book 2-3 times. finished the exam in about 5mins.

the officer just confirmed my extensive travels b/w canada and the US. and mentioned that they dont have the security clearance yet. and he doesnt know how long it would take. well. just gonna wait i guess. in the end, he said everything looks fine, i will be called back for oath in "a few months".
What is extensive travel? Like every working day, once a week, once a month, couple of times per year ...?

fara0173

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone answer me? I’ve posted this two times but no reponse

I had my test done and passed (please update) but because i was abroad for over 183days the officer asked for a police background check from the country i was at. However, I wasn’t in one country the whole time, i was traveling, she told me to give her the dates of when i traveled and when i left ( because they don’t stamp your passport when you travel within the European countries ). Turned out that I’ve stayed in each country less than the amount of days and she didn’t say anything about it she just asked me to bring the original copy of my immigration sheet with me when i come to my oath ceremony beacuse I didn’t bring with me to the interview . Do you think i still will be asked for the police background check or not. Because if so it will take quite a time since i have no one in those countries

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
I have about 9-10 trips outside Canada during my eligibility period.

There is one trip to UK in which passport control officer at airport stamped my passport but the ink on stamp was not good. So it only shows border of stamp without any dates or information.. I think this kind of situation makes in unverifiable... not sure what officers will do in this case!

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Can someone answer me? I’ve posted this two times but no reponse

I had my test done and passed (please update) but because i was abroad for over 183days the officer asked for a police background check from the country i was at. However, I wasn’t in one country the whole time, i was traveling, she told me to give her the dates of when i traveled and when i left ( because they don’t stamp your passport when you travel within the European countries ). Turned out that I’ve stayed in each country less than the amount of days and she didn’t say anything about it she just asked me to bring the original copy of my immigration sheet with me when i come to my oath ceremony beacuse I didn’t bring with me to the interview . Do you think i still will be asked for the police background check or not. Because if so it will take quite a time since i have no one in those countries
When you will get an oath invite it will be a letter, telling you date and time and what to bring on that.

Based on your question, you do not need a police certificate. And will not asked to provide one if officer is satisfied that total days spend outside Canada are less than 183 for any particular country.