13-05-15
Med's Done....
22-05-15
Interview........
None,Probably Waived
Passport Req..
DM 26-08-2015 PPR Eagerly Waiting
Hi
I don’t have a dl and my health card doesn’t have a picture can I use my passport, pr card and non photo health card as supporting documents
Thanks

Arora5983

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
18-01-2014
Nomination.....
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
21-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
In Process, Pymt Request and Paid on 05-02-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-03-2014
My Friend, I have done the test on January 18th, they asked for nothing before and after and still no DM. It seems its too random.
We should just wait.....
There must be something related to security clearance with your file as well. Probably officer forgot to tell you. It also depends on officer if he want let you know about security clearance or not. In my case officer told me about it, So i have not choice other than wait, but office also told me to contact CIC, if not update in 1 month. I will suggest you as well to call CIC to check your status, if it's more than 1 month.

Reactions: He5aM

Micasnake

Dec 11, 2017
There must be something related to security clearance with your file as well. Probably officer forgot to tell you. It also depends on officer if he want let you know about security clearance or not. In my case officer told me about it, So i have not choice other than wait, but office also told me to contact CIC, if not update in 1 month. I will suggest you as well to call CIC to check your status, if it's more than 1 month.
Security clearance you mean they will contact service border for entries and exits right?

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Please update
I am from etobicoke :
My cic(updated Feb 19) shows that, i need to write the test on march 3d.
I am currently on a vacation(out of the country ) and i won't be back untill march 10th. How can i reschedule my test. I left yesterday thinking that if i get anything will be at least 30 days from now) and now this!
Please help me

anchoo2kewl

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
23-11-2014
Please update the sheet:

Test Invite Letter: 19th Feb
Test Interview Date: 10th March

Thank you!

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update
I am from etobicoke :
My cic(updated Feb 19) shows that, i need to write the test on march 3d.
I am currently on a vacation(out of the country ) and i won't be back untill march 10th. How can i reschedule my test. I left yesterday thinking that if i get anything will be at least 30 days from now) and now this!
Please help me
You cannot call IRCC from outside Canada. Do you have a representative, who is in Canada, on your citizenship application. If so, your representative can call IRCC on your behalf. Otherwise, you can use a webform to requesting IRCC to re-schedule your test.

Which visa office you got test invite from? Scarborough or St. Clair or Mississauga

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
H
You cannot call IRCC from outside Canada. Do you have a representative, who is in Canada, on your citizenship application. If so, your representative can call IRCC on your behalf. Otherwise, you can use a webform to requesting IRCC to re-schedule your test.

Which visa office you got test invite from? Scarborough or St. Clair or Mississauga
Thanks for the reply, no there is no representative. Is it logical to make the request before the original test date or after the test has passed ? If i mention that i am in vacation in the web form, will cic accept that as a good reason?
I also don't know my processing office as i can not physically check my invitations letter that they may have sent to my mailbox

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H

Thanks for the reply, no there is no representative. Is it logical to make the request before the original test date or after the test has passed ? If i mention that i am in vacation in the web form, will cic accept that as a good reason?
I also don't know my processing office as i can not physically check my invitations letter that they may have sent to my mailbox
Did you receive letter in mail or email for test invite?

You should use webform ASAP to inform IRCC that you are on vacation with details when you left Canada and when you are returning. Also, request IRCC to re-schedule your test date to a later date after your arrival in Canada.

Reactions: lonleyplanet1995

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Did you receive letter in mail or email for test invite?

You should use webform ASAP to inform IRCC that you are on vacation with details when you left Canada and when you are returning. Also, request IRCC to re-schedule your test date to a later date after your arrival in Canada.
No email, just ecas update
This is what they wrote:
We sent you a notice on February 17, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 3, 2018 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No email, just ecas update
This is what they wrote:
We sent you a notice on February 17, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 3, 2018 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.
Use the webform, as I mentioned earlier. I believe your request would be forwarded to visa office processing your application.