Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any idea how long it is taking to obtain "
"Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request"
I made a request online and it says 30 days but I am curious if anyone applied for this and got it earlier than that.

Thanks

MTLBoy

Oct 16, 2017
Subject: I did not receive my TEST INVITATION LETTER in MAIL. Would it be any issue on test date?

I have received my test invite by email from IRCC two weeks ago. My exam is early next week. There is a pdf in the email with all details for the exam. However, I have not received any invite in my mailbox. The online client status says to "CONTACT IRCC if I DO NOT RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE". Does it mean actual physical mail?

I tried to send email to IRCC to inquire about that but has not received any response yet.

A) Do you know if I need an official letter sent by mail from IRCC in order to be able to show up at the exam venue?
B) Those who received the invitation letter by mail, is there any difference between PDF in the email compared to physical mail content?

Thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any idea how long it is taking to obtain "
"Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request"
I made a request online and it says 30 days but I am curious if anyone applied for this and got it earlier than that.

Thanks
Minimum 30 days. The report is generated the next business day after the request is submitted, but they don't send it till 30 days have passed.

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Subject: I did not receive my TEST INVITATION LETTER in MAIL. Would it be any issue on test date?

I have received my test invite by email from IRCC two weeks ago. My exam is early next week. There is a pdf in the email with all details for the exam. However, I have not received any invite in my mailbox. The online client status says to "CONTACT IRCC if I DO NOT RECEIVE A CORRESPONDENCE". Does it mean actual physical mail?

I tried to send email to IRCC to inquire about that but has not received any response yet.

A) Do you know if I need an official letter sent by mail from IRCC in order to be able to show up at the exam venue?
B) Those who received the invitation letter by mail, is there any difference between PDF in the email compared to physical mail content?

Thanks
no worries, your email invitation is fine for the test. (I never received mail, only email attachment and did my test this week).

Hewlett-Packard

Jun 5, 2017

Thanks
You don't get any invitation letter by mail...you just have to print out the attached pdf and make sure you signed it.

honey_ca

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
All required documents are listed in your test invitation letter. I took my PR card, driver's license, health card, proof of landing, the invitation letter, current and old passports, original university degree and transcript for proof of language, and translation of passport stamps with me to the interview. No need for the ones you mentioned. They already have them.
@SJ2013 what do mean by translation of passport stamps? Thanks

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012

Thanks
Its just a standard email template that they use, your pdf file is the invite..print it out and you'll be fine.

mamood

Jan 5, 2018
Any update Edmonton ??

My wife had her test yesterday in Edmonton. She passed the test and the interview ran quickly. Though the officer congratulate her and told her that next step is the oath ceremony, yet she told her to provide a police certificate from UAE where she had been there mo're than 183 days in the last 4 years. She told her she will send her informain by email about how to bring it. She didn't send any email today. My question is: Does she need to wait for her email or she can start preparing it now. How long it will take if some one has experience.

Thanks

honey_ca

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Finally...
Please update. Thank you so much

4. We sent you a notice on February 15, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 12, 2018 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017

SunnyWays

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
waiting for test invite since 4th December17, Location Vancouver/Surrey Office I am not sure, online it is IP and no news after

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Th
Minimum 30 days. The report is generated the next business day after the request is submitted, but they don't send it till 30 days have passed.
Why they have to wait 30 days if they generate the report next day?

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
My wife had her test yesterday in Edmonton. She passed the test and the interview ran quickly. Though the officer congratulate her and told her that next step is the oath ceremony, yet she told her to provide a police certificate from UAE where she had been there mo're than 183 days in the last 4 years. She told her she will send her informain by email about how to bring it. She didn't send any email today. My question is: Does she need to wait for her email or she can start preparing it now. How long it will take if some one has experience.

Thanks
Frankly, I would probably get it and not wait for instructions. Perhaps somebody here on the forum can point you to what exactly it is they want.

Reactions: mamood