+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Congratulations to you!!! I had done the test same date as you but have not yet received decision made status yet! :(
Did you by any chance received an email when the decision was made on your file on January 20th?
Thank you !
No, they only send a mail for the oath invitation. DM only shows up on ECAS.
Good luck !!

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update for my application so the administrator can update the records. I already exist on the spreadsheet. Below is my details again:

Type: Single
App Sent: Oct 16,2017
App Delivered: Oct 20, 2017
AOR: Nov 24,2017
IP: Dec 29, 2017 (ECAS)
FP Request: Jan 11, 2018 (ECAS, letter arrived few days after by mail)
FP Sent: Jan 16, 2018
Test Invite: Feb 14,2018 (Email)
Test Date: March 12,2018

I will update again after my exam and interview. I appreciate everyone sharing their experience here. I would ask that have some patience as for past few weeks my patience was getting low as well but there's nothing i can possibly do to expedite the process. TBH I almost ran out of mine but then i realized I am not even 4 months into the 12 month process which is the avg time to process an application.

If anyone have any specific questions I will try my best to answer.

Cheers!
Local processing centre Surrey or Vancouver?

Francislopez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I see, in my case, they have not asked for anything, that's why I am surprised and wondering whats going on and what is the delay reason! It's almost 4 weeks!
If I’m you I ll give the a brief call nicely ask the status of you’re application and tell them that people that took the test with you already have oath letter

He5aM

Oct 18, 2016
If I’m you I ll give the a brief call nicely ask the status of you’re application and tell them that people that took the test with you already have oath letter
I will try that, but They will probably give the typical answer that it's not late if it's not 6 months yet.

Francislopez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you !
No, they only send a mail for the oath invitation. DM only shows up on ECAS.
Good luck !!
I got mine thru e-mail today, I talked to them a few days ago and told me that be ware of spam or junk emails because they are changing procedures send e-mail is more convenient and less money for government processing

Reactions: He5aM

Francislopez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I will try that, but They will probably give the typical answer that it's not late if it's not 6 months yet.
At least try , here in Montreal usually it’s slow but I heard that they have double the staff in big cities areas and Sydney Center, anyway try nicely and you will get and answer the same question you will ask I did the same , and they told me that a letter for oath it’s on the way soon via e-mail

Francislopez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
At least try , here in Montreal usually it’s slow but I heard that they have double the staff in big cities areas and Sydney Center, anyway try nicely and you will get and answer the same question you will ask I did the same , and they told me that a letter for oath it’s on the way soon via e-mail
be positive you will be Canadian soon , that going to be the goal that is 1 step for you to go

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hi, I kindly ask for the any input that might help me. Thank you in advance.

I have my passport stamps translations ready do I have to send a copy of it? if yes, where? local office or NS?

I forgot to include other names used in my application. I didnt remember about the document until I have to submit it for a visa purposes and it has other name on it. I used the document after submission of my application however the document was dated 2012. should I make a letter and let them know?

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Gondal the great

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Dec 2011
Doc's Request.
Additional doc request on 13 June 2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
dont know but it's in LVO as I saw it personally during my interview
Med's Request
8th July 2013
Med's Done....
12-07-2013.....my kids done on 22-07-2013, medical receieved in ecase 28-07-13
Interview........
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 and Decision Made Line added on 6-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2013
LANDED..........
Ma Sha Allah 13th January 2014
Hello guys
Need advice
Got invitation for knowledge test on 28th February but I am in Pakistan till 2nd March .
Send them email to reschedule my test and they said they will do it but so for I have not got any information about reschedule date. Now I am thinking it’s good idea to change flight and attend it on 28 feb but on the other side I am worried that they might have already change my date .
How I can request them not to change my test date or should I just show up on test date and it will be good .

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Hello guys
Need advice
Got invitation for knowledge test on 28th February but I am in Pakistan till 2nd March .
Send them email to reschedule my test and they said they will do it but so for I have not got any information about reschedule date. Now I am thinking it’s good idea to change flight and attend it on 28 feb but on the other side I am worried that they might have already change my date .
How I can request them not to change my test date or should I just show up on test date and it will be good .
no kidding , you should be here for test .
this is so important , if i'm you I'll fly back right now . I would swim if no flights available

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Please I need your advice.
I did my finger prints 3 weeks ago. When I contacted RCMP by email 3 days after doing my finger prints they responded back that my FP was completed the day after I did my FP and that it was sent to IRCC. When I called IRCC two weeks ago they checked and told me yes we received but results are not posted yet and to allow forvfew more weeks. When I called IRCC yesterday to follow up she told we did not receive your FP and if I have any correspondence from RCMP that they sent it please forward it to us!!!!! I told her that two weeks ago your colleague told me it was received then she put me on hold for few minutes and came back apologizing saying yes I double checked now and it is received!
Shall I send to IRCC a copy of the email which I received from RCMP confirming that they sent the results to IRCC? If yes please do you know what email address?
Do I need to worry after getting contradictory feedback from IRCC?!