+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Fwheelbooler

Nov 13, 2017
My wife just logged in first time!!

She put “England” instead of the UK and now I’m in. I feel like a complete idiot because I’ve been checking this twice a day for months. I must have typed in this information like... a hundred times.

Can someone update me on the tracker please? I’m in progress (no idea since when because I’m such an idiot!) and have a pending fingerprint request.

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Kan_Sri

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Actually most reported RQ these days is issued at or following the test/interview.

For a couple years now there have been rather few reports of pre-test RQ, which has typically been issued by the CPC in Sydney. I'm guessing this still happens, but not nearly so frequently as in the past. If that happens, of course that would be within a relatively short period of time following the application being shown as IP (since, again, that is usually the result of screening in the CPC prior to file referral to a local office). I would be surprised, however, if the timeline is consistently less than 3 weeks.

The imposition of PPQ-QAE, for which there has been a surge of reports sufficient to infer there is indeed a surge in the number of applicants affected, also appears to be determined in CPC-Sydney, so here too this likely happens within a relatively short period of time following AOR and IP, but here too I would be surprised if the timeline is consistently less than 3 weeks.

Applicants given PPQ-QAE (according to the correspondence sent by IRCC) are "RANDOMLY selected." To the extent that is true, you are as safe or not safe as any other applicant regardless your travel history.

Otherwise, anyone can be issued RQ or a PPQ at virtually any stage of the process. While it is highly unusual, there have been cases in which an applicant has been scheduled to take the oath, pulled from the oath ceremony on the day of the oath, and issued RQ.

In the meantime, the vast majority of qualified applicants will NOT be issued either RQ or the PPQ. To that extent, most qualified applicants are safe from RQ. BUT there is no guarantee, far from it.
But looking into the spreadsheet many people have got RQ before test. Isn't this right?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

She put “England” instead of the UK and now I’m in. I feel like a complete idiot because I’ve been checking this twice a day for months. I must have typed in this information like... a hundred times.

Can someone update me on the tracker please? I’m in progress (no idea since when because I’m such an idiot!) and have a pending fingerprint request.

Thanks everyone!
lol you owe your wife a fine dining dinner! Glad you figured it out. Updated the tracker.

Reactions: Angy* and Kan_Sri

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014

Thanks everyone!
you are a lucky man!

galant

Dec 28, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi
Please update my friend Imran-Shelbourne line 752( single application) to Inprocess(IP) on 31 Jan 2018.
Thanks

galant

Dec 28, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
HI
Question to Mississauga Citizen Test Takers:
ECAS showing that they mailed the letter for test on 6th Feb. How long does it take to receive.
Where is the exam centre?
Thanks

sultanarfin

Sep 19, 2015
Kindly update my information please:

My status at CIC update today, still not received any letter...

Citizenship Application Status: Decision Made

Can someone advise , how much time it will take to arrive letter and when will expect Oath...thanks

pisces09

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys, I'm following one spreadsheet but I'm not sure if this is the right one form applicants of November, same as this threat.
Can anyone send me the excel spreadsheet for November? or a forum for that month?
Thank you!