File Transfer...
06-08-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
Hello, i did not receive any rq or additional doc request. The lines in the spreadsheet say I I did though. Can you please update the sheets?

AlexiCanada

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys, it says Decision Made on my ECAS on 1st Feb, but there is no extra line on it and I haven't received the oath email yet.
Can someone please let me know how long does it take to get the oath email or mail?
thank you!
I have same situation and I've been waiting for 8 days so far

AlexiCanada

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
3 true false question and still answer is a or b. I can't discuss specific information but it was mostly general knowledge about Canada. I think 2 question was about history. Study the book once at least. Good luck
you don't even need to read the book to pass, at least 15 question common sense.

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
can some please update the spreadsheet
line 662
AOR received Nov 09th
test invite DEC 29
test interview date January 16th
officer said they need FP. still expecting the FP letter

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Finally I got test invitation: 1 February
Test date : 20 February
Montreal

Reactions: initial

sultanarfin

Sep 19, 2015
Hi, have a question. I had my test today, passed and done with it.

At the interview, the guy asked me about a day trip to michigan in 2014, which I did not include in my application. Did not include because I did not go to Michigan in 2014 for a day. I don't remember at all about it and there is no seal in my passport for that day. No seal of entering USA, no seal of returning back to Canada. The guy who took the interview scrutinised my passport top to bottom but couldn't find any seal either. Now he said they will inquire with CRA whether my salary was the same and continued afterwards which will prove I was back.

My question is what can go wrong with this scenario. They did not ask me before to send in any documents or anything proving my trip. For all other trips, I have sent my history of credit card transactions as proff of my returning and using my card in Canada. I sent those with my original application just to avoid unnecessary delay with these types of inquiry. I am at a loss with this one
Hi
Do not worry, it not big deal ....Good luck.

Calgaryapp1990

Apr 14, 2016
Finally received my AOR about half an hour ago. Kindly update my information please:

App delivered: 25 Oct 2017
AOR: 2 Feb 2018

Seeing as quite a few applicants are in the testing stage of the application, I hope guy who got delayed in receiving AOR don’t get delayed any further.

Reactions: Babayaro

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Ecas is updated with test invitation on March 14th . Calgary office . Admin please update .Id HS123

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I called this morning, the agent said my file is still in Sydney office - even though I told her the status showed 'In Process' since 2 months ago and the CIC website clearly stated 'In Process' means 'Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.'....
Strange. Did you order GCMS notes yet ?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can some please update the spreadsheet
line 662
AOR received Nov 09th
test invite DEC 29
test interview date January 16th
officer said they need FP. still expecting the FP letter
Updated. What is your in-process date as per e-cas?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
you don't even need to read the book to pass, at least 15 question common sense.
I would say - at least my version of the test - required reading the book 2-3 times. It wasn't difficult .. but not to the extent that one would pass without reading the book.

Last edited:

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I called this morning, the agent said my file is still in Sydney office - even though I told her the status showed 'In Process' since 2 months ago and the CIC website clearly stated 'In Process' means 'Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.'....

I spoke to an agent yesterday and was told the same thing. My file went in process on December 13. She told me that your file is still in Sydney office and she was not sure when it will transfer to local office. I only had one visit out my country in 2013 for 40 days I went back home thats it but, I highly doubt that could be the reason for delay. No notes were written on file either.

P.S: I did apply for GCMS notes January 18 but I don't think so it would be any helpful.