+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi guys,

Got the following updates on ECAS.

We sent you a notice on January 31, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 14, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

Would you be able to update the spreadsheet please? I am an October applicant.

Thank you, and as always; good luck!!
Updated. Good luck!

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Your prediction is appreciated!

my app delivered on October 23 and i have been on process since Dec 14th.
i will be away from Canada on a trip from Feb 14th to March 10th.

I am from Etobicoke , i have been trying to compare my timeline with others, base on the info that you kind people are sharing on October's data sheet. I am trying to built some sort of patterns to help me predict or better understand my upcoming test date. if my test date happen to fall between Feb 14 and march 10th i will be screwed big time.
can someone shed some light on this?
thanks

Marooned2

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Your prediction is appreciated!

my app delivered on October 23 and i have been on process since Dec 14th.
i will be away from Canada on a trip from Feb 14th to March 10th.

I am from Etobicoke , i have been trying to compare my timeline with others, base on the info that you kind people are sharing on October's data sheet. I am trying to built some sort of patterns to help me predict or better understand my upcoming test date. if my test date happen to fall between Feb 14 and march 10th i will be screwed big time.
can someone shed some light on this?
thanks

I think if you haven't got test invite yet, its unlikely to be before March 10th, dates are being further pushed back for people getting invites recently. But again you never know.

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
Please update my status

Decision made Feb 1st
Oath ceremony is on Feb 20th

Thanks

Hi,

did Ecas say anything about the oath invitation? Mine changed to DM but I didnt receive oath invitation. Im wondering if this is normal.

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
I think if you haven't got test invite yet, its unlikely to be before March 10th, dates are being further pushed back for people getting invites recently. But again you never know.
thank you for the reply

anil13

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
03-02-2014
Hi,

did Ecas say anything about the oath invitation? Mine changed to DM but I didnt receive oath invitation. Im wondering if this is normal.
NO.
My Ecas is not updated. It is still showing In process.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

Most people have to wait for some weeks after DM before they get their oath invitation, and actually noone from C6 applicants in Montreal reported getting his.
Well, we'll have to wait a bit :)

shabx

May 30, 2011
Can anyone help with these abbreviations? AOR, in process ecas, FP request, AOR to IP, DM to Oath letter? Is there a guide for this?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Can anyone help with these abbreviations? AOR, in process ecas, FP request, AOR to IP, DM to Oath letter? Is there a guide for this?
It's on the sheet - 'Monthly Comparison' tab.

Copying here:

CIC: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
AOR: Acknowledgement of Receipt (email or physical mail informing you that your application has been received)
ECAS:Electronic Client Application Status (Online service through CIC where you can check your status)
IP: In Processing
DM: Decision Made
RQ: Residencey Questionairre
FP: Fingerprint Request

Drv

Jun 11, 2014
Nope, I'm located in the GTA. Im expecting the test invite in the next 2 months. There is no reason to worry. Estimated processing time is 12 months. It will happen when it's time.

Everyone's case is different, it is impossible to predict. Better to just keep an eye on the tracking sheet we're maintaining for averages.
GTA means?