Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Does anyone recommend specific FP location in Calgary? I was told some location send results instantly some take forever, any recommendation, Pls.
Hi did you get a FP request? My application is on IP since Dec 8, no further movement.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Can one do their FP whiles out of country or must it be done in Canada?
It can be done outside Canada but you won't be able to submit it electronically. You would have to do a ink paper card and have it sent to an office in Canada that converts ink paper cards into electronic format to send to RCMP.

Reactions: J24

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Is it normal or strange that St. Clair's office request FP even though Etobicoke is the closest office to our location (15 km closer to us). Etobicoke is where my wife landed as PR. I would have thought Etobicoke would be the one chosen for CIC location. Would we end up at St. Clair's location for test/interview/oath instead of Etobicoke?

theskyisblue

Jan 24, 2018
I just spoke to a CIC agent finally and i was told that my application in Progress has not moved an inch since November as its in the local office in Edmonton and they are no notes or comments. I'm being told since i live in Fort mac which is considered a remote location it appears that i may have to wait till the schedule a test there and she is not sure when that would be although CIC website has February 2018 TBD. I am moving permanently to Mississauga in a few days though i own my fort mac home and can get whatever mails there.. Do you guys think it is smart to change my address or is Mississauga even worse of?? Thank you for your responses.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Is it normal or strange that St. Clair's office request FP even though Etobicoke is the closest office to our location (15 km closer to us). Etobicoke is where my wife landed as PR. I would have thought Etobicoke would be the one chosen for CIC location. Would we end up at St. Clair's location for test/interview/oath instead of Etobicoke?
From what I've learned, there are only 2 specizaled offices that deal with FPs, one in the east and the other in the west. So, st clair is for those in central and eastern Canada. e.g. we live in Markham, my wife got FP request from St Clair and another applicant lives in Ottawa, but FP sent to Same office.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you apply for ATIP note at all during this time, if yes, then as per the CIC officer I spoke with, that may be causing a delay.
I don't know who you have spoken to - but what I can assure you is only the physical copy would result in a delay. I've applied for the notes through PR and Citizenship without issue.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I just spoke to a CIC agent finally and i was told that my application in Progress has not moved an inch since November as its in the local office in Edmonton and they are no notes or comments. I'm being told since i live in Fort mac which is considered a remote location it appears that i may have to wait till the schedule a test there and she is not sure when that would be although CIC website has February 2018 TBD. I am moving permanently to Mississauga in a few days though i own my fort mac home and can get whatever mails there.. Do you guys think it is smart to change my address or is Mississauga even worse of?? Thank you for your responses.
Your primary office should be Etobicoke. As @Joshua1 above pointed out, St. Clair seems to be the go-to office to handle fingerprints.

karanoha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-June-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Please update:
ID: Karanoha (October applicant)
FP request; Jan 18, 2018
FP submitted: Jan 24, 2018

Dark_Diamond

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi guys,

Do we need to inform IRCC if we leave the country for a week after application submission?

jeyathilak

Jan 8, 2018
Application sent: Oct 13th 2017
Application recd: Oct 19th 2017
Acknowledgment Of Receipt: Nov 25th 2017
Application In progress: Dec 12th 2017
Finger Print req recd: Jan 18th 2018 (only for one applicant)
Finger Print sent: Jan 19th 2018
Family of 3 from Victoria
Please update the sheet. Thanks!

Mr. Preppy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
I can't rich CIC office by phone, could u pls share which additional number options you used?

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Edmonton office is a disaster. Email MP Sohi and request him to work with IRCC to improve the Edmonton office.

Or, do nothing and keep waiting....

Good Luck on ON move.