+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

newbie132

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
my cas shows Notice to write test was sent January 24th and the test date is February 10 but didn't get any mail or email yet. Even I don't know which
processing center.
have you already get mail or email? how you know about your processing center?
Congratulations!
I believe that's considered fast for a Brampton applicant. Some hope for all of us....
Please update us when you know which office is handling your file. I guess you will know once you receive an email/mail.

newbie132

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, my ecas shows Notice to write test was sent January 24th and the test date is February 14. Please update on the sheet, i'm surprised since Mississauga office is so slow lol I am line 441. Thank you
Congratulations!
Hopefully, thats a sign that Mississauga office are improving their processing times.

MRP2014

Jan 26, 2018
Hi ,
Could you please add my info to your spread sheet? My ID is MRP2014
App.Sent 14 Oct, App.Deliverd 18 Oct, AOR 27 Nov, Inprocess 6 Dec. Vancouver. Family 3
Just me selected for Quality Assurance program , requested documents received at immigration on January 16 ,2018. Waiting for test and interview.
Thanks

Last edited:

Ngadao

Jan 26, 2018
Hi. I I’m new here. Today I just check my timeline and I see this **We sent you correspondence on January 25,2018 If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.** is this fingerprint request? I give them my fingertips when I become to pr, I don’t know if they requested my fingerprints again?

Stkitts

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi. I I’m new here. Today I just check my timeline and I see this **We sent you correspondence on January 25,2018 If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.** is this fingerprint request? I give them my fingertips when I become to pr, I don’t know if they requested my fingerprints again?

Yup fp, apparently, cic or rcmp dont keep the fo record for more than 6months

SnowMoose

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/02/2011
File Transfer...
25/03/2011
Woo Hoo! Just received an email with the "Notice to Appear - to Write a Citizenship Test and/or for Verification of Identity Documents."

Oddly, this is the first email I received since I sent the app. When I use the app# on the email I just received to check status at ECAS, it says that they sent me correspondence AOR on Nov. 25. Believe me, I have been checking my email and spam filter religiously since the process began. I did not receive an email. on 11/25.

So for the spreadsheet:

SnowMoose Montreal
App sent October 18, 2017
App arrived at Sydney October 20, 2017
AOR November 25 (though I never received this)
App processing began January 8, 2017
Notice to appear February 14, 2018

Last edited:

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Woo Hoo! Just received an email with the "Notice to Appear - to Write a Citizenship Test and/or for Verification of Identity Documents."

Oddly this is the first email I received since I sent the app. When I use the App# on the email I just received to check status at ECAS, it says that they sent me correspondence AOR on Nov. 25. Believe me I have been checking my email and spam filter religiously since the process began.

So for the spreadsheet:

SnowMoose Montreal
Updated. Good luck!

AlexiCanada

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
after Decision made status, do they update ecas with the date they send you oath letter?

I did my test yesterday and I passed but my online status didn't change.

absolute_zer0o

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
23 -03 -2012
Doc's Request.
05- 2012
Nomination.....
02 - 2012
AOR Received.
05 - 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
05 - 2012
Med's Done....
05 - 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
visa exempted
VISA ISSUED...
visa exempted
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
hi please update. just got the test invitation for Feb 21, 2018. Thanks,

Absolute_zer0o

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013

Oddly, this is the first email I received since I sent the app. When I use the app# on the email I just received to check status at ECAS, it says that they sent me correspondence AOR on Nov. 25. Believe me, I have been checking my email and spam filter religiously since the process began. I did not receive an email. on 11/25.

So for the spreadsheet:

SnowMoose Montreal
I just did too!!!!!! I m in crazy disbelief!

Exam at 115?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
after Decision made status, do they update ecas with the date they send you oath letter?

I did my test yesterday and I passed but my online status didn't change.
Yes, oath date and time are reflected on ECAS, once the invite is sent out. Depending on your processing center, it could take weeks to months for oath invite after DM.