+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

clearly

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 2, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 23, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I got this in my status today
Leaving coutry next weekend so cant wait for the mail to come in
Any idea what the document would be
Most likely fingerprints

Where should i get it done?
When will you be back?

jamie hito

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Japan
Hi
Who’s the person updating the application info sheet?

Could you please add on mine my test invite for march 5 Calgary office. In process on November 28, 2017.

Thanks.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello All,

I had my application for citizenship in already and status is in process but i got a job in another province and moved three weeks ago. I still own the house with the address i used for my application in my home province and would like to continue to use it for the entire process. Though i have changed jobs and renting in the new province but my house is still my permanent address. I still have access to my mailbox and have someone checking my mails regularly. Do you think this will be an issue during the interview process? I am hoping i get a test invite soon given all the responses lately.

Application received Oct 16 2017
In process November 27th, 2017
Test invite: ???
Single applicant.
I don't think they would care as long as you respond timely to whatever info. they ask for and appear for any scheduled appointment such as test/interview..etc. If they ask in the interview just tell them the story as is.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Could you please add on mine my test invite for march 5 Calgary office. In process on November 28, 2017.

Thanks.
Updated. Congrats!!

Was your test invitation sent on January 24?

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi

Thanks.

Hi Jamie,
Did they e-mail you the test invite? I am IP from Dec 8.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Just got invitation for the test on 20 February 2018, Please update accordingly!!!!

Reactions: salimnw

Micasnake

Dec 11, 2017
I passed my test yesterday 20/20 from Edmonton and i don't have my old passports so they told me they will check with the service border to see all my entries and exits and this probably gonna delay my citizenship for more couple monthes, is anyone have similar experience would share you share please thanks

Reactions: salimnw