October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

galant

Dec 28, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
If you're file hasn't transitted to the local office yet, that means background, criminality, eligibility checks haven't started yet. Test date will take time.
I sent the application for 4 members together. Principal applicant's PPQ is received and the file is submitted to local office. This is for a dependent in 4 members. So it doesnt require background check, criminality, etc. I guess your assumption is wrong.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I sent the application for 4 members together. Principal applicant's PPQ is received and the file is submitted to local office. This is for a dependent in 4 members. So it doesnt require background check, criminality, etc. I guess your assumption is wrong.
I don't follow. Whose file was submitted to the local office, all 4 or just the dependent ?

Following is your post. There is no mention of a dependent. You mentioned your case is IP, and file is in transit. Out of the 4 members, I'm assuming 2 are adults. If your file is in transit, then backgroud/eligibility/criminality checks have not started.

Hi Team: Our stage is IP and today I called IRCC Customer care to check the update. She told the file is in transit from Sydney to local office Mississauga, The application is complete. What does this mean? Can I expect invitation for test soon? Thanks

galant

Dec 28, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
I don't follow. Whose file was submitted to the local office, all 4 or just the dependent ?

Following is your post. There is no mention of a dependent. You mentioned your case is IP, and file is in transit. Out of the 4 members, I'm assuming 2 are adults. If your file is in transit, then backgroud/eligibility/criminality checks have not started.
I'm the principal applicant ( 2 adults and 2 kids) I got PPQ on 19 Dec and I submitted my PPQ Response to local office on 10th Jan. Today my wife checked her application status in call centre. They told her file is in transit to local IRCC Office and it is complete. My assumption is local office reported to Sydney that they received my PPQ reponse(Principal Applicant) and requested the complete members file to local office to invite for the test.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi, Congrats. I remember you did send old application. Am i right? Did you correct it or they accepted the old form and send test date? I also have sent old forms. Plz update.
They must have accepted it, based on the following notice that now shows up on the page with the forms on IRCC's website.

"Applications received at our Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Sydney, NS on January 11, 2018 or later must use forms from October 2017 or later(indicated on the lower left corner of the form). Application forms that are not up-to-date will be returned as incomplete. IRCC does not consider the date of signatures or mailing to be deciding factors.

Note: This does not apply to applications originally received at the CPC before January 11, 2018 and returned as incomplete. These applicants are not required to resubmit a new form versions. However, they must submit any missing information or documents the CPC requests."

sivakumargk

Jul 9, 2013
Got it. Thanks a lot...

They must have accepted it, based on the following notice that now shows up on the page with the forms on IRCC's website.

"Applications received at our Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Sydney, NS on January 11, 2018 or later must use forms from October 2017 or later(indicated on the lower left corner of the form). Application forms that are not up-to-date will be returned as incomplete. IRCC does not consider the date of signatures or mailing to be deciding factors.

Note: This does not apply to applications originally received at the CPC before January 11, 2018 and returned as incomplete. These applicants are not required to resubmit a new form versions. However, they must submit any missing information or documents the CPC requests."

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Guys , my file is in process since 5december, do I call cic or wait ?

thanksthanks

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked, but the Location by Month trom Mississauga tab shows 21 people with test invites but the October 2017 tab shows only one person from Mississauga. What is this discrepancy caused by, or am I misreading this?
Hi, I have the same question actually. Is someone able to help us out? How does the spreadsheet work? Whenever one of the sheet's tabs is updated, are the rest updated too? The summaries that are posted throughout this thread, which tab are those created from? Thank you in advance