Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Ecas Update:
Notice Sent: Jan 11
Test Date: Feb 20.

Still waiting for email or snail mail.

Please update on spreadsheet.

Thanks!
Test invite it’s via email 90 % is cases only print out the complete email and bring it in you’re test date with everything the ask CORP letter, passport pages copies and original, also PR card and another photo I’d good luck

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hi guys,

I am an Oct 16 applicant who has not received AOR yet! Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to follow other's posts in here since start of December. I was wondering if any discussions have happened recently here or in other forums among applicants without AOR. Please help!

Thank you guys in advance.
Send a letter to CPC sydnye office or contact your mp that is the only way people are solving there problem , I did and I am waiting with hope

dizzy007

Jun 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
15-10-2017
Good morning,
Can someone tell me if it's mandatory to inform IRCC of a trip as I'll be going for 1 week down south in a couple days.
Note: I just received my AOR on Dec 29 so I'm expecting the "In-Procces " sometime in February ...

imm-now

Jan 20, 2014
Hi guys,

I am an Oct 16 applicant who has not received AOR yet! Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to follow other's posts in here since start of December. I was wondering if any discussions have happened recently here or in other forums among applicants without AOR. Please help!

Thank you guys in advance.
I am in the same boat. Application delivered Oct 16th, but have not received an AOR. Called CIC, and used the webform. CIC rep on phone told me to wait as they have received the application, but for some reason haven't sent the AOR yet. I can't find myself on ECAS anymore (previously I could see application received). Definitely something weird going on. I will call CIC again and see what they say. Also, I will write them a letter this week. There is no much we could do at this point

Reactions: soccerrr and Afarp

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
I am in the same boat. Application delivered Oct 16th, but have not received an AOR. Called CIC, and used the webform. CIC rep on phone told me to wait as they have received the application, but for some reason haven't sent the AOR yet. I can't find myself on ECAS anymore (previously I could see application received). Definitely something weird going on. I will call CIC again and see what they say. Also, I will write them a letter this week. There is no much we could do at this point
Write a letter will help I knew some people solved their isue that way.
I did the same and I am waiting

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Anyone applied from Surrey Bc ?

Last edited:

gabag

Nov 2, 2017
I have received my test invite by email today. Test date February 8th. Thanks to the sheet updaters for all their work!

jacZ

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
i have a question,if please someone could answer it.I applied for citizenship and asked for a legal name change,i sent with my application the courts documents and documents liking both name,and asked for my citizenship to be treated with the new name.But this new name doesnt show up in the ECAS ,instead only the previous name is present.I have a Citizenship Test soon ! did they forget about it ?

ayindeoa

Nov 9, 2017
i have a question,if please someone could answer it.I applied for citizenship and asked for a legal name change,i sent with my application the courts documents and documents liking both name,and asked for my citizenship to be treated with the new name.But this new name doesnt show up in the ECAS ,instead only the previous name is present.I have a Citizenship Test soon ! did they forget about it ?
Perhaps they will update it during interview, as long as your oath letter and citizenship certificate are in your new name you should be fine

Reactions: jacZ

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
I believe ECAS should always show the name on your PR Card or CoPR; however, once finalized, your citizenship certificate should show your new name.

Reactions: jacZ

ayindeoa

Nov 9, 2017
What's your timeline pls?