+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've applied for myself and my 4-year-old kid. But my AOR was addressed to me alone with my client ID and there was no mention of my kid. Is this the usual response for minors wherein they do not get an AOR of their own or will I receive a separate one for my kid later?

Response from any family applicants with minor kids will be much appreciated.
If you have provided email address on the minor application, then you should receive AOR for the minor via email. Otherwise you should receive acknowlegment via regular mail.

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Lucky are the people who are getting progress on their application and here i am wondering what possibly went wrong with my application, i checked it well before sending, application was received on Oct 19 and nothing after that. I feel so disappointed that even after submitting my application way ahead didn't really helped. Application has not been returned but no response on web inquiry has been answered either. God knows in which pile my application is collecting dust or its just the case of me losing patience now.... God please don't be so cruel

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Lucky are the people who are getting progress on their application and here i am wondering what possibly went wrong with my application, i checked it well before sending, application was received on Oct 19 and nothing after that. I feel so disappointed that even after submitting my application way ahead didn't really helped. Application has not been returned but no response on web inquiry has been answered either. God knows in which pile my application is collecting dust or its just the case of me losing patience now.... God please don't be so cruel
Other people are still waiting from October so hold on there! please update once they respond to your web form. For some people here sending the web-form actually push some things and gave them the AOR.

sooperdice

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
28-07-2015

Mugiwara

Nov 5, 2017
If you are saying ''God please don't be so cruel'' for an application that can be redone i wonder what the people that are suffering diseases wars loose should say...

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
Hi - can anyone please update my status on the sheet? My application was updated to "in process" on December 28, 2017.

Thanks!

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are saying ''God please don't be so cruel'' for an application that can be redone i wonder what the people that are suffering diseases wars loose should say...
Good perspective, it looks like for some people this issue is the highest achievement in their life. Unbelievable. I would rather stay PR and have good payed job than have citizenship and be unemployed or work for minimum wage!!!