Interview........
4th Line (DM): 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
How would an application be lost? Curious to know if it ever happened to anyone before, or are these just guesses/speculations?
Its the Government of Canada that handles those applications, not a group of careless teenagers/ kids...i personally think the chance of an application being lost is less than 1 in a million.
I agree. I would rather wait and see what happened.

Enginer315

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-05-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Interview........
4th Line (DM): 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
Unless you have a very specific request from the call centre, it really is pointless to call in asking about AOR
Agree, but at first place she said they started opening Nov app now. So, being Oct app, you should get AoR

Reactions: Imam Gomaa

ankar37

Nov 2, 2017
I think we just witnessing "The Backlog"! starting to pile up.
So frustrating..I have waited too long, a month before I could apply, the law changed and added 2 years and now they changed it back just after I meet the requirements.
Guess i dont have any luck lol

I

Imam Gomaa

I already contact my MP, and his secretary contacted the office in Sydney and they told her the same to wait another month and call again. Two apps delivered on Oct. 19th and 23rd and no AOR or even the actual apps back nor nobody knows anything about them.
I will reapply again.
Very clear that no hope to find my applications or tell what happened to them, however, someone updated my address on Nov. 2nd.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I will reapply again.
Very clear that no hope to find my applications or tell what happened to them
I understand your frustration - but why would you send another third application? What have you done differently from other applicants in order to believe your 2 applications are lost/not actioned/or will not be processed?

According to the spreadsheet there are still a few Oct-13, 16, 17, 18 applicants who haven't received their AOR's yet - so too early to conclude that something has gone terribly wrong. Citizenship application as a whole is a waiting game and AOR is just the beginning, you need to have a lot of patience all the way untill oath.

This is the reality, some get AORs earlier than others, some get test invites fast while others get RQ....it may seem unfair to some but that's what it is.

Last edited:

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already contact my MP, and his secretary contacted the office in Sydney and they told her the same to wait another month and call again. Two apps delivered on Oct. 19th and 23rd and no AOR or even the actual apps back nor nobody knows anything about them.
I will reapply again.
Very clear that no hope to find my applications or tell what happened to them, however, someone updated my address on Nov. 2nd.
Pointless.

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
I will reapply again.
That's far from enough, you'll need to send an application package every day until new year to get AOR.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
How do I reach the google spreadsheet gods for this forum?

I strongly suggest we split the spreadsheet file into separate files for each month for 2018.
A common annual spreadsheet file results in too many users than google can handle.
Surely we can link across spreadsheet files to accumulate the desired analytics and statistical summaries?

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
I will reapply again.
Buddy, I really think that you are creating a lot of headaches and stress for yourself. Just let the process work, it does most of the time. I was reading this morning that 98%+ of applications for citizenship grants are approved. Some took more time, some less, but 98% is a pretty sure bet. Take a wallk, read a good book, watch a movie, enjoy the holidays with your family and just let things progress as they should.

Reactions: Imam Gomaa
I

Imam Gomaa

All my dear friends,
I am not worried about getting AOR or not. Later or sooner one will get it. But, the thing worries is that nobody knows where are my applications and the other shocking thing is that: someone opened my file on Nov. 2nd and no information about it/them yet.
That's all.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
How do I reach the google spreadsheet gods for this forum?

I strongly suggest we split the spreadsheet file into separate files for each month for 2018.
A common annual spreadsheet file results in too many users than google can handle.
Surely we can link across spreadsheet files to accumulate the desired analytics and statistical summaries?
Here is SS god @Chi2Van. :)

Reactions: hfinkel