+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

JamesBond007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Please update, I am asked to provide finger prints within 30 days from my IP date.

Yesterday I got a pack in mail including a letter called QUALITY ASSURANCE EXERCISE AND REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE from CIC Edmonton. in the letter the mention that i was picked randomly and asked so many documents.

1. they asked me to fill physical presence questionnaire [form CIT 0205 (11-2017)E].
2. A Letter requesting fingerprints [CIC asked me to give fingerprints in RCMP or local police or accredited private fingerprint agency]
3. A form requesting a reference [they gave a reference form to fill with their details and phone numbers, one should know reference for the last two years]
4. A consent form [this is a form i need to sign, which tracks travel history between US and Canada]
5. A list of required documents [ passport all pages, entry/exit record from all countries where i lived and traveled, provincical/territory personal health claims summary, rental or lease agreements, letter from landlord confirming rental period, property titles or mortgage documents, property tax assessments,t4s all employment letters, records of employment and there are few more documents which are not related to me]

Any one got the same thing ? i have a US visitor visa but i never traveled to US. how do i get records of my travel from India and UK ?
how do i get my health history from Ontario and Alberta ? and where should i go for my finger prints in Edmonton ? i can see that there is a fee for fingerprints.

Anyone please help.

SHREEJI108

Oct 16, 2017
Hello Admin,

I am requesting to update my application status to ' IN PROCESS '. File has been taken to process on 13 December 2017.

Thanks...

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Hello @AlexiCanada , my application was return to me because I forgot to put in the section that says the 9 digit SIN number. I didn' t put but the box were ticked that my tax was filled for the 3 consecutive tax year.
There was a letter that comes with the return that I won' loose my spot on the que that once I fill the 9 digit SIN number I should mail it back which I did and up till now, I'm yet to get my AOR email.
Hey there, when did you submit your application and when did you receive notice from the CIC? I only ask because i had my application signed for at the CIC on the 17th October and i've heard nothing back at all. No acceptance, no rejection.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I am sorry to hear you got this request from CIC. Good luck with the rest of the application.

Fingerprint cost between 50-65$ depending on where you go. There is a list of commissionaires fingerprinting you can google.

Travel records could be tickets, visa documents, entry and exit kind of thing, you can also request CBSA for those document perhaps. It may contain all the details of exit from Canada and re-entry dates.

Please update, I am asked to provide finger prints within 30 days from my IP date.

Yesterday I got a pack in mail including a letter called QUALITY ASSURANCE EXERCISE AND REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE from CIC Edmonton. in the letter the mention that i was picked randomly and asked so many documents.

Any one got the same thing ? i have a US visitor visa but i never traveled to US. how do i get records of my travel from India and UK ?
how do i get my health history from Ontario and Alberta ? and where should i go for my finger prints in Edmonton ? i can see that there is a fee for fingerprints.

Anyone please help.

JamesBond007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
I am sorry to hear you got this request from CIC. Good luck with the rest of the application.

Fingerprint cost between 50-65$ depending on where you go. There is a list of commissionaires fingerprinting you can google.

Travel records could be tickets, visa documents, entry and exit kind of thing, you can also request CBSA for those document perhaps. It may contain all the details of exit from Canada and re-entry dates.
Thanks Kan_Sri. I was told to provide travel records other than Canada. I travel India and UK within the last 5 years. Wondering how to get travel record from India and UK.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Please check the spreadsheet(url in the signature). Overall average duration per location is available in one of the sheets. Hope that helps.

NO. I just saw my application is on "In process" status. SO was just wondering how long is the wait till I hear from them or I get my test request or whats the the next step

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Tickets perhaps or boarding passes might do?

Thanks Kan_Sri. I was told to provide travel records other than Canada. I travel India and UK within the last 5 years. Wondering how to get travel record from India and UK.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
ECAS showing In Progress as of Dec 13!

If someone could update the spreadsheet I'd appreciate it.
Please update:
  • We started processing your application on December 13, 2017.
I'm on Line299

OMG I just realized CIC started processing my application on the 13th! I'm worried that they will not process my application further due to the fact that 13 is an unlucky number. Let me go start a thread for my fellow 13ners so they have a platform to share their reasonable fears.

Just kidding :D
Updated. Good luck guys!

Reactions: Toronto88

incan123

Dec 14, 2017
Hello,
I am new to this forum, I applied my citizenship on oct 17th and received 20th October. I am checking my email every minute from the day of 20th oct for AOR. Finally today at 9 am I received my AOR. I am from Scarborough.
I saw the forum that people who applied on 13th and 16th still waiting for AOR. I know how our feelings for waiting AOR.
Good luck for everyone who’s waiting for AOR.
Thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

1. they asked me to fill physical presence questionnaire [form CIT 0205 (11-2017)E].
2. A Letter requesting fingerprints [CIC asked me to give fingerprints in RCMP or local police or accredited private fingerprint agency]
3. A form requesting a reference [they gave a reference form to fill with their details and phone numbers, one should know reference for the last two years]
4. A consent form [this is a form i need to sign, which tracks travel history between US and Canada]
5. A list of required documents [ passport all pages, entry/exit record from all countries where i lived and traveled, provincical/territory personal health claims summary, rental or lease agreements, letter from landlord confirming rental period, property titles or mortgage documents, property tax assessments,t4s all employment letters, records of employment and there are few more documents which are not related to me]

Anyone please help.
Sorry to hear you got an RQ. Seems to be increasing in number.

@srionline117 got one too.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012

Anyone please help.
Hi there,

So sorry to hear you got an RQ, but don't panic - carefully review the ask and you should be able to gather all the info that they're looking for

As for the health history from Ontario - i'm no expert in that requirement - but i think this link will help:
http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/ohip/phi_access/default.aspx