rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh I can't believe it ,
Received AOR tonight at 11:00 MT
App delivered on oct 18
I was gonna apply tomorrow as advised by a CiC call centre agent
Great to hear that. Patiently waiting for AOR. App delivered on Oct 17. Hope to get that email soon.

See-me

Nov 25, 2017
I know it's easy to say "you will get it" specially when CiC call centre agent tells you to apply again , but it feels like they are randomly going through a mixed pile of old and new applications , I wish and pray that all the people waiting for the AORs get it soon

Reactions: rasmy

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
interesting observation!! many people who claim they got AOR in past few days, have these in common:
1 - their account was created within a week and no record of them before that (and only handful of activity)
2- they were all going to re-apply the next day.
it makes you wonder if this is a way of some sick person to calm those who are going to reapply. so sickening

Reactions: naturalca

See-me

Nov 25, 2017
☺
Totally up to you jasmin if you wanna believe or not , most of the people just stay quiet when anxious or desperate, it might be a pattern of human response to a stressful situation .i myself had thought that there is nothing such as AOR , people are making it up , hope everyone hears from CIC soon

Reactions: hime

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
This is what happens when you read too much into 1 persons post or observation, CIC is known for delaying and not going by "first in first out", if this was the way I would love to sue them during my parents immigration where files were randomly sent to Ottawa and Home country where delay time was massive, and people after me got approved and done with. Anyways, point is CIC doesn't work like that and you have to be patient, if would be mayhem if they start losing applications like that - they have been doing this since years, have a receiving department and each file they get is tagged. While its entirely possible to lose an app in a rare case, but have to wait till its passed an abnormal amount of time

As for CIC call centre agents; just like a good/bad mechanic - you will get 2-3 different responses if you ask the same question to different people

Reactions: Mekuso2001@

Mekuso2001@

Nov 20, 2017
This is what happens when you read too much into 1 persons post or observation, CIC is known for delaying and not going by "first in first out", if this was the way I would love to sue them during my parents immigration where files were randomly sent to Ottawa and Home country where delay time was massive, and people after me got approved and done with. Anyways, point is CIC doesn't work like that and you have to be patient, if would be mayhem if they start losing applications like that - they have been doing this since years, have a receiving department and each file they get is tagged. While its entirely possible to lose an app in a rare case, but have to wait till its passed an abnormal amount of time

As for CIC call centre agents; just like a good/bad mechanic - you will get 2-3 different responses if you ask the same question to different people
You've said it all...i don't see any point reapplying until a considerable amount of time has passed without any AOR or return of application. Patience is the key and the likelihood that an application will be lost in their custody when CIC agent receives and signs it from courier is very low. Reapplying quite early will only complicate things.

dfbb

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2012
Doc's Request.
04-02-2013
got AOR today (Dec 5). mailed out Oct 15.

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
me and my friend both application delivered on 20th oct and he got AOR on 1st dec early Morning and still i m wait for AOR ... they r picking up file is totally randomly ...

Reactions: Imam Gomaa

rrlmushu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-11-2013
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
27-12-2013
File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
My application delivered on 18th of Oct, still no news!!! Anyone like me?
Yes, I have not received my AOR and my application was delivered on October 18. There are a few in the same position as us.

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
Good Day Folks, Here is my little story, I was up all night on the 10th when the c6 came into full effect, printed the forms completed the file and sent it first thing on the 11th of October through Canada post. The next day while reading posts through this forum and other people talking about the questions in the new form i realized that i have sent the old forms by mistake, I was heartbroken. It so happen that i had a copy of the old form in my computer and when i downloaded the new form and saved it as same file name, it did not override the old form and i continued with the old form and sent the file. After realizing my mistake i tracked the package it was in Halifax and was not delivered yet. I called Canada post to ask them to pull the package without delivering and send it back to me, on which the agent said that its not possible and all sent mails needs to be delivered. I accepted my fate and that i have to wait until the file is returned and reapply, but to my surprise i got an AOR on the 17th of November, and now the file is in progress as of 4th December. Hopefully i dont get any grief about old forms for the remaining process.

I will appreciate if anyone can add my timeline to the spreadsheet. Thank you. If any of you have any comments regarding my situation please feel free to discuss.

Sent - 11 OCT
Received - 16 OCT
AOR - 17 NOV
IN PROCESS - 4 DEC.

Cheers.!!!

Reactions: PhDstudent