Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Myself and my wife were on the same boat and we were worrying why we haven't received AOR. Our application were received Oct 16th. We just got AOR this morning. Please exercise some patience as these CIC Agents/Officers at Sydney do not have any pattern on how they review these applications. I don't think they do it in order it was received. I have so many friends that sent in their application two weeks after we did and they have all received AOR. Just be patient, yours will definitely come.
Easy to say be patient when you receive AOR :D ... reality is different

Mekuso2001@

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for your update. It is always good and promising to see applicants from Oct 16th are receiving AOR. Yes I will wait untill end of December since the agent also recommended it. Hopefully I will hear something by then.
Yes, you will definitely hear from them before they shut down for xmas holidays.

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Hi Just has good news After 1.5 month I just got my AOR for me and my son. Its took less than a minute to get both. Please update it.
Days : 1313
Date Sent : Oct 12
Received : Oct 16
AOR : Nov 30

Reactions: qjzhou

Mekuso2001@

Nov 20, 2017
Easy to say be patient when you receive AOR :D ... reality is different
Not really. We were worrying before (especially seeing our friends that submitted 2 weeks after us all got AORs). We stopped worrying as we figured no amount of worrying will change the reality as CIC officer do not have pattern on how they review these applications. Worrying is not healthy either so we sucked it up and kinda forgot about the application with resolution that we would reapply by dec ending (worst case) if we don't get AOR. My dear, all you can do it to be positive and wait. worst case, you give them plenty time before reapplying to avoid complicating your situations

Reactions: nofrills

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not really. We were worrying before (especially seeing our friends that submitted 2 weeks after us all got AORs). We stopped worrying as we figured no amount of worrying will change the reality as CIC officer do not have pattern on how they review these applications. Worrying is not healthy either so we sucked it up and kinda forgot about the application with resolution that we would reapply by dec ending (worst case) if we don't get AOR. My dear, all you can do it to be positive and wait. worst case, you give them plenty time before reapplying to avoid complicating your situations
The reason why you are worried is that you don't have any insurance for your application. Why not buy one through reapplying? At least I feel a bit better after reapplying.

Mekuso2001@

Nov 20, 2017
The reason why you are worried is that you don't have any insurance for your application. Why not buy one through reapplying? At least I feel a bit better after reapplying.
I personally wouldn't recommend reapplying especially when your application hasn't been returned back to you but it's call. if you think you'll feel better by reapplying, I guess it's your sole decision. Good luck.

Reactions: Joshua1

ravishingrj

Oct 9, 2015
if everyones start to apply again application - cic will have double amount of applications than what they shoulds have - i do not thinks this is good ideas. this will really causing confusion and even mores of the backlog. also will yours applications delayed everyones elses will also delayed.

please waiting for aor do nots apply again.

some peoples in august and sep not received aor - they ares still waiting.

malani

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Guys, I am new here

Please add my info to excel sheet:

ID: malani
App Sent: Oct 17, 2017
App Delivered on: Oct 20, 2017
AOR : Nov 24
In Process : Nov 30, 2017

rrlmushu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-11-2013
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
27-12-2013
File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required
Hey guys, I am new here, my application was sent on 16th of October, and delivered on 18th of October, and haven't heard anything yet (No AOR).

Sent: 16th of October
Delivered: 18th of October
AOR: Not yet
Same here

fwhitaker

Apr 6, 2017
If I were the officer who got the second application I would enter a note in the system to do a double and triple check in everything send by this specific fellow. Of course with the intend to make it extra slow.

As many here said, if it had something wrong, you would have received back. The chances of them losing a file is extremely low and would have terrible implications for them. If all you can see here is that the influx of applications on the very first month after the new rules is at least 6.5 times bigger than previous months. 2 months after ant it is still at least 2x bigger. And this is only taking into account people that visits this forum and asks to be added to the spreadsheet.

I'm here waiting now for 43 days and know that it can take a few more weeks before receiving my AOR. On the thread that was deleted one person did an statistic analysis and projected dates for AOR. Mine was supposed to be Dec-06. Up to that date I wont be super anxious.

Please add me to the spreadsheet:

ID: fwhitaker
App. Type: family (2)
Physical Presence Days: 1292 for me and 1397 for the wife
App. Sent: Oct-13
App. Delivered : Oct-18

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Hi, what triggers In process
When CPC Sydney sends file to local office or
When local office receives file and starts processing?

Edd2023

Sep 24, 2017
please update
finally fot AOR after long time of pain and nightmares
Application Received oct 18
location QC
AOR nov 30 at 12:37
party tonight till sunrise , vodca , Rum , you name it
good luck for all

Reactions: pepe84 and qjzhou

jhansari

Aug 26, 2017