AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
AOR received just now. Please add to the sheet

Application was Delivered on 19th Oct.
AOR for my wife didn't come even though applications were sent together.

LIGHTMOOD

May 23, 2017
Hi guys...
I am finalising my citizenship application.. just need to confirm that which documents can be used as personal identification Id's...
I was planning to send my passport and PR card copies and my alberta health card copy as well, alberta health card is without photo.. I don't have driving licence... please advise..

Jamie_D

Sep 13, 2013
AOR for my wife didn't come even though applications were sent together.
If you sent your applications together as a family you might not get separate AORs. Check your wife's application status online using her UCI and other details. It's likely to say Application received.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi guys...
I am finalising my citizenship application.. just need to confirm that which documents can be used as personal identification Id's...
I was planning to send my passport and PR card copies and my alberta health card copy as well, alberta health card is without photo.. I don't have driving licence... please advise..
Your passport doesn't count as ID since you already need to submit your passport anyways.
Your alberta health doesn't count as ID since it doesn't have a photo.

If your passport is valid, you need one ID with Photo, Name and Date of Birth. If your passport is not valid anymore, you need two such IDs.

There have been reports in this forum that the PR card worked as an ID and there are other reports in this forum claiming that it didn't work as an ID.

If you want to be extra sure you could apply for an Alberta ID card
https://www.servicealberta.ca/id-cards.cfm

LIGHTMOOD

May 23, 2017
Your passport doesn't count as ID since you already need to submit your passport anyways.
Your alberta health doesn't count as ID since it doesn't have a photo.

If your passport is valid, you need one ID with Photo, Name and Date of Birth. If your passport is not valid anymore, you need two such IDs.

There have been reports in this forum that the PR card worked as an ID and there are other reports in this forum claiming that it didn't work as an ID.
Thanks.
If you want to be extra sure you could apply for an Alberta ID card
https://www.servicealberta.ca/id-cards.cfm

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
Good news for Oct 12,13,16 applications. I just received AOR app received on Oct 16. I am among those folks who called CIC and agents told app is returned or mail is lost.

Hewlett-Packard

Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys...i received my AOR on November 22 by entering my UCI number..but i never received any email confirmation, i checked my spam mail and nothing...I'm just wondering if any body got their AOR without any email confirmation?
Thanks for your input

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi guys...i received my AOR on November 22 by entering my UCI number..but i never received any email confirmation, i checked my spam mail and nothing...I'm just wondering if any body got their AOR without any email confirmation?
Thanks for your input
There were 2-3 members who had that situation. I know one of them ended up getting the email a week later. Not sure about others.

ersar

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
I recived AOR on NOV 15th. Application delivered on OCT 13th, Any idea how long it takes between AOR and the test?

Najimi

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
There were 2-3 members who had that situation. I know one of them ended up getting the email a week later. Not sure about others.
I am still waiting for AOR. There is a hope , if others got it, I hope my oct 13 applications will also get AOR this week.

ersar

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
I made a mistake in my first application and send another one which was received on 20th oct. Both of them were later acknowledged by them.

ersar

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
I am still waiting for AOR. There is a hope , if others got it, I hope my oct 13 applications will also get AOR this week.
that sucks! you should have got it by now! not sure whats goin on there and how they process. Perhaps just random

Reactions: Najimi