+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

GiantPanda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Considering the large inrush of applications post the 11th of October, I think IRCC is doing a great job by sending some people their AORs a lot faster than their standard processing times prior to the 11th of October. Just because your application was not among those selected by IRCC initially, doesn't mean we need to castigate them in this manner.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Im withdrawing my application :(

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Can you guys see the one "In Process" for October on Line 31. AOR to IP in 1 day, if correct that's promising.

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
Dear Sir/madam
This new year 2018 and crismiss I want to visit Canada Toronto with my wife and daughter I am a business man in Pakistan and I have sponsor latter of Canada my uncle living in Toronto and please tell me what kind of documents I need for get 100% visit visa successfully without any reason
Waiting your answer
Thanks
Regard
Rasheed

GiantPanda

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Dear Sir/madam
This new year 2018 and crismiss I want to visit Canada Toronto with my wife and daughter I am a business man in Pakistan and I have sponsor latter of Canada my uncle living in Toronto and please tell me what kind of documents I need for get 100% visit visa successfully without any reason
Waiting your answer
Thanks
Regard
Rasheed
Hello Rasheed:

Would suggest you visit the IRCC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp to find out which documents you require for this visit.

You may also post your queries on the discussion forum for visitors to Canada at https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/visitors.8/

All the best!

Reactions: hime

Najimi

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Im withdrawing my application :(
instead of withdrawing your application, wait till you get AOR or your application is returned. Currently you may be thinking that there is one error or issue but CIC may find other mistakes in your application and then you can fix all at one time , or they may accept your application. Every application will have some errors no matter how carefully we fill it in. Let CIC revirew it first, I am also waiting for AOR but I also check my mail box in case they return my application due to a mistake or missing document or unclear photocopy.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
instead of withdrawing your application, wait till you get AOR or your application is returned. Currently you may be thinking that there is one error or issue but CIC may find other mistakes in your application and then you can fix all at one time , or they may accept your application. Every application will have some errors no matter how carefully we fill it in. Let CIC revirew it first, I am also waiting for AOR but I also check my mail box in case they return my application due to a mistake or missing document or unclear photocopy.
I agree 1000%

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I see a trend. Most of the people who got their AOR's are either Single or Family of 2. :)
What we see as trends are really just guesses :)
As I said on another post, for the Sydney office to process only single or 2 family, they would have to open up all the applications and then group them before they start processing them. That seems like wasted effort. More likely, they are reaching into their assigned bin and processing one mail item at a time.