+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello @Joshua1, @razerblade and @Kan_Sri
I got back from my trip and read the FP request and for my surprise the office taking care of my file is Saint Clair in Toronto.
When I got my AOR I saw that they had 2 addresses (one for home and another one, for correspondence I believe) on their file for me and the wife and, as explained by many people here it was something easy to fix, I fixed right away. Now what drives me nuts is that even though I fixed it, they kept me as a Toronto file.
Do you know if there is a way to ask for an office change? I would prefer to do all related to my citizenship here in London instead of having to drive to Toronto.
As for the FP, I'll do it later today and hope it will be quick to hear back for the test.
hello, someone here mentioned that there are only two offices in Canada that deal with fingerprinting requests. St. Clair for the east, and Vancouver for the west. St. Clair should be your secondary office just for FP request, after which your file will be transferred to your primary office. I have seen this happen on this forum.

I would recommend that you call them and confirm as well.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello All,
My I ask to add my timeline to the Spreadsheet please.
I sent my application using new forms on 11 Oct
Received by CPC Sydeny on 12 Oct
AOR on 25 Oct
In Process on 14 Nov
I live in Mississauga, ON and the processing office is in Mississauga, ON.
It has been three months since my file's status changed to In Process, I contacted IRCC a couple of times in the last few weeks and I was informed that the file is in transit, Is that normal to have the file in transit for several weeks?!!, Are they sending the file paper by paper or what?
Any one with Mississauga office who is having the same processing timeline?
Thanks
Added. Please refer to the sheet for similar timelines to yours. Link is in my signature.

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Hello @Joshua1, @razerblade and @Kan_Sri
I got back from my trip and read the FP request and for my surprise the office taking care of my file is Saint Clair in Toronto.
When I got my AOR I saw that they had 2 addresses (one for home and another one, for correspondence I believe) on their file for me and the wife and, as explained by many people here it was something easy to fix, I fixed right away. Now what drives me nuts is that even though I fixed it, they kept me as a Toronto file.
Do you know if there is a way to ask for an office change? I would prefer to do all related to my citizenship here in London instead of having to drive to Toronto.
As for the FP, I'll do it later today and hope it will be quick to hear back for the test.
It's quite fine. The St Claire office handles all FP requests for Ontario (at least). Don't worry!

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Just got the invitation for test by e mail but Yet updated on ECAS thoug
Appear on 2018/02/27 12:45

Please update, Thanks!

Good Luck all

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014

Please update, Thanks!

Good Luck all
updated, good luck!

Reactions: Hey
Feb 12, 2018

Please update, Thanks!

Good Luck all
Good luck When was your application in process?how long did take to take the test after application in process?thanks

Maaa

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone I am new here. Pleas ad me.

Ap sent : 23 Oct 2017
Delivered : 27 Oct 2017
AOR : 18 Dec 2017
IP : 18 Jan 2018
Test : waitting

Family of 4
Calgary

Thankx

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Hello there,

My spouse's ecase has a new line now.

We sent you correspondence on February 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Please update.
Thanx