xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Single and present 1200 days
Today (Jan 18,2018) I received the test invite on Feb 14.
Please update this information also thanks
Status in ecas updates first or email from cic comes first?

flames21

May 12, 2015
  1. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
RQ? How much delay should I expect now?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
  1. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
RQ? How much delay should I expect now?
That's likely just a Fingerprint request. ECAS does not update when RQ is sent (atleast not that I've seen).

flames21

May 12, 2015
That's likely just a Fingerprint request. ECAS does not update when RQ is sent (atleast not that I've seen).
You sure about that? I read earlier posts where people claimed to have received RQ after that update on ECAS.

I am not too sure though. Thats why I'm verifying ....

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
You sure about that? I read earlier posts where people claimed to have received RQ after that update on ECAS.

I am not too sure though. Thats why I'm verifying ....
Very high chance of it being just an FP request. That is exactly what shows up on ECAS when one it sent out.

flames21

May 12, 2015
Very high chance of it being just an FP request. That is exactly what shows up on ECAS when one it sent out.
Well... thanks man.. lets see.

I will update once I receive the letter. They sent it yesterday and I guess its from local processing office. Didn't see anything in the mailbox yet

canadatech

Jan 16, 2018
Well... thanks man.. lets see.

I will update once I receive the letter. They sent it yesterday and I guess its from local processing office. Didn't see anything in the mailbox yet
Hey bud, it is a Fingerprint Request
I got the similar message on 12th January and my letter just came in today on 18th January
I am going to get my Fingerprints done tomorrow!
Keep an eye on your mailbox
Good luck :)

ohhhhusa

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I see that some applicants who receive their AOR in early November are still waiting for their ecas to show "in process". Doesn't "In Process" simply mean that the local office received your application? What exactly happens between AOR and "IP"? I don't understand how it takes 2 days for some and 2 months for others.

Najimi

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hello admain,
Can you please correct Line 738 for Najimi, I did not receive AOR, still waiting. By mistake someone has stated AOR for me. Thanks