+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 11th 2017 - Citizenship Applicants under 3/5 rule

ludhimila

Sep 24, 2013
Guys. Done with my test just now. 18/20. Guys read the book. I thought it was easy lol. But all the questions are in the book. But i nailed it. Gudluck to all
CongratS!!!

Btw, does anyone know where do i send the info to update the spreadsheet ? I dont remember how I did it before.

Reactions: wins26

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Hi All, another step forward. Glad that is moving along.
In Process from January 9th.
Please update the spreadsheet.
good luck to all the good people here

Francislopez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I completed fingerprinting as part of their quality assurance exercise. The RCMP site tells you that you need to go through a private agency in many locations, including Toronto where I am based. I was told that the RCMP check after the electronic submission typically takes 72 hours, and they will then mail the results to the relevant IRCC office as per the finger print request letter. The postage time is probably where the two to three weeks timeline comes from. You should have received a document control number (DCN) at the time of submitting these, you can email the RCMP to enquire about the status from the RCMP site:

"If your application has taken longer than the times indicated and you require an update on the status of your application, please email CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca providing only the following information:
  • Your full name
  • Your date of birth
  • The type of application you submitted – (Vulnerable Sector check or Criminal Record check)
  • The date your application was submitted to the RCMP
  • A phone number where you can be reached on weekdays
  • The document control number (DCN) if it is available"
Do the ask you especific fingerprint needed on your Ecas what does it says please share

Francislopez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you very much for the info;
I chose the option that RCMP should directly send it to IRCC.
Question! once the document will reach to IRCC they will delete the line 4 on Ecas which is about finger prints or is there any other way to find out that RCMP has already sent documents to IRCC?
What does it says in you’re Ecas for fingerprint do the ask you directly please share?

saskatoonguy

Nov 9, 2017
Also finger prints can be tracked from RCMP by calling 613-998-6362 option 1. and providing the document control number. If you guys dont have the doc no, provide them your name and DOB and they can find your appl.

Reactions: Francislopez